Selecting the most appropriate fighting robot toys for your little slugger may be a challenging job since there are many distinct manufacturers making versions that look almost indistinguishable.
Do not fret, however, is here to help you to find the best fighting robot toys on the market so your children can have robot conflicts.
Table of Contents
- List of 7 Best Fighting Robot Toys Reviews
- 1. Tomy Battroborg Robot
- 2. WolVol Channel Remote Control Robot Police Toy
- 3. Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends, R/C Transforming Batbot
- 4. Air Hogs Smash Bots – Remote Control Battling Robots
- 5. Mega Bloks Kapow Bash vs Nitro Showdown
- 6. HEXBUG Battle Ground Spider 2.0 Fight with Light
- 7. Rock ’em Sock ’em Robots: Batman v Superman
List of 7 Best Fighting Robot Toys Reviews
1. Tomy Battroborg Robot
Battroborgs are mini fighting robots controlled by an individual operator armed using a nunchuck controller, like that located on the Nintendo Wii console.
Operators can throw right and left hooks, in addition to combos and speciality moves, which the toy robot fighters will replicate in the stadium, which makes for skilful and absorbing gameplay with.
Points are scored by enrolling direct strikes on the resistance robots’neuro cranial optic visor’, or less techy talk, by hammering it in the head’, fighters are alerted to hurt by noise effects and lighting of their critical effect sensor lighting’, which can change from green, signalling no harm, through to flashing red which suggests a knock-out blow.
2. WolVol Channel Remote Control Robot Police Toy
Maybe your child is trying to find a shooter as opposed to a puncher. If this is so, we have got only the conflict bot for her or him! Robot Attack is a trendy RC robot, also at nearly 15 inches tall, so he is nearly a giant in contrast to other toys.
Your small robot enthusiast will absolutely enjoy playing with this, as its torso cannon can be filled with its own plastic missiles and taken out throughout remote controller.
What is really cool about this RC robot is the fact that it’s ten distinct purposes, from speaking to dance, so it’s far more than simply a fighting robot. Additionally, it comes in both silver and black versions.
The only real thing we could say about this wonderful war machine is the fact that it requires a whopping 5 AA batteries to power is — certainly a great choice for children who need an RC fighting robot.
3. Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends, R/C Transforming Batbot
Batman has an amazing new weapon to combat his foes! This crime-fighting robot transforms into a trendy”armoured” tank and again by simply turning the Power Saver on the Batbot or employing the full-function Remote Control.
Children can use it in order to make him move forward, backward, turn or create the wonderful transformation into Bat-Tank – together with lights, sounds and address, such as Bat Bot en route’ and a lot more!
On the Bat-Tank, there is a blaster using four discs to start at any given Gotham City villain. Or, press a button to trigger the functioning claw and catch evildoers before they can make a speedy escape!
Press the ideal button ‘systems assess’, the left button for ‘mission mode’, and you are prepared to roll on another Bat battle! It is double the excitement, double the pleasure, using a robot and a tank at one!
4. Air Hogs Smash Bots – Remote Control Battling Robots
Spin Master is a title which has been synonymous with its Zoomer variety of robotic pets. On the other hand, the Air Hogs branch of the robot toy firm has strayed away from the cute and cuddly market and hammered a pair of fighting robots to the fray.
Smash Bots are chunky, durable, remote-controlled fighting robots which feature a somewhat distinctive battle method, rather than throwing conventional boxing design punches at their rival the Smash Bots when setting up, are capable of moving into kinetic mode, a spirited tornado style turning action which unleashes a flurry of strikes and blows on whatever foolish enough to come within striking distance.
Smash Bots are all set to enter conflict straight from the box, simply add batteries… and kids aged between 6 and 11.
5. Mega Bloks Kapow Bash vs Nitro Showdown
Let your children play as robot boxing supervisors with this trendy set. Inside, you will find two trendy robot sluggers that have to be constructed before they could fight, so that your kids are really going to enjoy themselves placing the robots together ahead of its time to throw a few punches. What’s distinct about these conflict bots is that rather than using remote controllers or mechanical buttons, every robot has pistons in their arms that the children activate to create their robot punch.
They may not have all the features and gadgets a number of the others possess. However, they have a very cool chunky feel that’s quite different to some other fighting robots available on the current market, and one which more hands-on children will surely love. And you will not ever need to be concerned about buying batteries for them. Additionally, there is plenty of different robots in this Mega Bloks lineup which you may purchase if have two or more players desperate to get in on the action.
6. HEXBUG Battle Ground Spider 2.0 Fight with Light
Seeking something which has just crawled out of a science fiction horror film, the Hex Bug fighting spiders create for absorbing two participants futuristic gameplay with.
Crammed with high tech elements that power the remarkable sound and voice effects, and of course that the complex infra-red laser beam weaponry these scuttling small beasties use to ruin their prey.
Gameplay entails hammering your enemy and shooting infra-red beams of light in your enemies spider, each hit will cause him to recoil and also be briefly stunned, score ten strikes and your foe is going to be defeated, allowing you and your robot spider military to take over the whole world.
7. Rock ’em Sock ’em Robots: Batman v Superman
Your little sluggers could not settle the debate over which superhero is cooler till today! This Rock Em Sock Em robots version requires the caped crusader and also the man of metal and throws them into an epic boxing game to eventually prove who the roughest is.
A great little game for two players, every hero is controlled with a mechanical joystick, using a punch button to every arm, and your child can manoeuvre their fighter round the ring with the controllers, and they’ll enjoy hearing the victorious KO noise after landing the last blow. Unlike the normal Rock em Sock em collections, these robots aren’t attached to a boxing ring. Therefore they may be saved and used in smaller distances.
What is the appropriate age for a kid to have a fighting robot toy?
The general recommendation is that kids under the age of 6 should not play with fighting robots. It is not smart to leave these toys around kids younger than 3 years of age since they contain small plastic parts that are considered choking hazards.
Are fighting robots tools to promote violence and brutality?
No, they are not. They will not instill ideas of violence in kids. On the contrary, these bots help your kids expand their social skills and focus their energy on creativity and imagination.
Which benefits does fighting robot toy offer?
Fighting robots are interesting toys that will surely reduce your child’s time watching TV and playing video games. These toys also increase kids’ communication skills alongside empathy, compassion, and creativity.
How do you power fighting robot toys?
Fighting robots are typically controlled remotely, so you need AAA batteries to power them. The number of batteries varies from product to product. You will likely need between 3 and 5 batteries.
How to choose suitable fighting robots for my kid?
Since there are various types of these robots, it is tough to choose the one that will suit your kid. To start selection, you should look for cost-efficient solutions. Aesthetics are really important for your kid, so try to pick the type your kid likes. You can go for superhero-themed robots that are available nowadays on the market or colorful toys with lighting effects.
Fighting Robots are quite useful, enjoyable, and product assistance for human beings. A pastime and finally turn into a game where two machines compete, outmanoeuvre, and struggle with each other is called Robot Combat.
Though your kids will almost certainly love play any fighting robot toys, then they will really appreciate one which ties in their interests and receives much more use from it.
We advise that you take size into consideration when selecting your buy; you do not wish to buy anything too large for younger children’s fragile hands to use. Furthermore, if you’re purchasing a set or something which accompanies an arena, be certain you’ve got a set area that may hold it.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- HILARIOUS BATTLING ROBOTS: This set includes 2 Ninja Bots – Red Dragon and Black Tiger! Each Ninja Bot’s silly personality comes to life with its own set of weapons and over 100 sounds and...
- ARM: Before battle, arm each Ninja Bot! Choose from 6 weapons – boot on a rope, spatula, hammer and more! With weapon recognition, they respond with funny sounds and phrases when armed or disarmed!
- TRAIN: Using simple hand gestures, it’s easy to train your Ninja Bots for 1 or 2-player battles! Equipped with IR sensors, Ninja Bots respond to your movements!
- BATTLE AND LEVEL UP: As you train and win battles, your Ninja Bots become better fighters! With 4 belt levels, start at white and advance to black! As you level up, unlock 14 different battle styles!
- Includes: 2 Ninja Bots, 6 Weapons, 2 Battle Shields, 2 Training Targets, 1 Quick Start Guide, 1 Instruction Sheet
- 【Boxing Fight Robots】2.4G with two control joysticks. Real games more fun
- 【Real Time Control No Delay】Using the remote control technology, movement signal can directly transfer to robot body joint. No disappointing delay
- 【Boxing Movement】One of the biggest failure of other boxing fight Robots is that they can not move and attack viciously.Unlike their boring ‘fight’. Our fighters can turn while punching,make...
- 【A Real Game with a Winner】5 Rounds for one champion. When the head o robot is hit,there will be sound prompts. And LED lights behind the head will change color. Five times hits to the head,then...
- 【Black fighters / White fighters are available】Package Includes: 1 Black Robot + 1 White Robot. Each Robot Size: 2.76 x 2.56 x 3.74inch
- Knock Out the bot's Head and Win
- Includes 2 RC remote controllers and 2 robots
- Smash punch the chest to pop out the bot's head
- Great gift for boys and girls 3 and up
- Fun game for family and friends
- ROBOTS NEED TO FIGHT TO SURVIVE: The RC fighting robots punch each other; the one who complete 5 hits first win a round! Real time infrared wireless control technology + 6 LED light indicator effects...
- A THRILLING GIFT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: The package includes 2 battle robots, 2 banners, 2 wireless remote controller sets, 2 USB cords, and an instruction manual. 4 AAA (not included) for each...
- MASTER YOUR BOXING ROBOTIC PARTNER TO WIN THE MATCH: Follow the instruction manual to pair each gesture sense controller to its electric robot one at a time. Now you are ready to fight! Hold each...
- EXCITING LIGHT & SOUND EFFECTS: Green light for "Ready To Fight"! The battling robot's head is the hitting target; when it is hit, the light indicator will change colors…. blue, yellow, pink,red....
- 3 WAYS TO WIN: Except hitting 5 time to K.O your opponent, there are 2 other ways to win; knock down & out of bounds. Punch your opponent so that their robot topples over, or play in the battle ground...
- PLAY TOGETHER: Different coloured robots can be controlled without interference, so buy 1 of each colour for some super fun robot wars! The cool remote-controlled robot is over 17 Inches tall and will...
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS: He walks, talks, dances to music, and fires missiles from his stomach. The built-in revolving canister in his stomach holds 6 foam missiles. Just place them back in his stomach to...
- LIGHTS AND SOUNDS: The Robo Attack RC Robot by ThinkGizmos (Trademark Protected) has LED flashing lights in his eyes and stomach area. He will even show off and dance to his own groovy music!
- REMOTE CONTROLLED: All his functions are controlled with the included remote, making him the most fun remote control robot for kids available.
- BIG SIZE: The Robo Attack is about 17 Inches tall. Requires 6 x AA Batteries (not included). RC Robot comes with English instruction manual fully translated in German, Italian, Spanish and French,...
- 【Upgraded Matte Metal Apperance】The appearance of Picador rc robot is made of high-quality matte metal, which can be the most loyal playmate of the children, or as an exquisite model in the room....
- 【Gesture Sensing & Remote Control】Not only be controlled by the remote, the remote control robot toy has a gesture sensing function, the sensor receiver zone on the chest can respond quickly after...
- 【Strong Action Programming】The programmable kids robot toy has a One-button Programming function that can demonstrate a set of actions that the child enters through the remote control, kids can...
- 【Multifunctional & Rechargeable Robot】The robot toy has a pair of color-changing LED eyes, which can not only walk and turn, but also have the functions of singing, dancing and telling stories....
- 【Best Gift for Kids】Bring this robot to surprise your children now! Strong functions and luxurious package will be more attractive than others. Ideal STEM toys for boys and girls, perfect gift for...