omega-3 fatty acids, also have been used for many years to boost immune system health and protect against rickets.od liver oil is a nutrient-dense oil produced from the livers of many species of codfish. It contains considerable quantities of vitamins D, A, also
Rickets is a bone condition in children brought on by a deficiency of Vitamin D. But the health benefits of cod liver oil might not end there. The effective nutrient-dense composition of cod liver oil is also believed to decrease inflammation, boost brain function, improve eyesight, and also boost the immune system.
While eating the new livers of these codfish probably will not be yummy to your children, most parents still think that it’s significant to benefit from cod liver oil health-boosting outcomes. Keep reading to discover the best cod liver oil for kids.
List of 7 Best Cod Liver Oil For Kids Reviews
1. Carlson – Kid’s Cod Liver Oil
- Carlson for Kids Norwegian Cod Liver Oil liquid from lemon taste has received a lot of awards for its flavor and quality. Just one 1/2 tsp provides 550 milligrams of omega-3s, such as EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. To guarantee maximum freshness, the Kid’s Cod Liver Oil has been carefully handled from sea to store.
- We supply the maximum caliber Arctic cod from the coast of Norway with conventional, sustainable techniques. The identical day they are captured, our cod are transported to some highly controlled Norwegian facility for purification and processing. Kid’s Cod Liver Oil is bottled using a bit of vitamin E and also the air is eliminated to avoid oxidation. It is subsequently delivered to us is analyzed by an FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity. Help your children receive the omega-3 nutrients their growing bodies need for optimum wellness.
2. Child Life Cod Liver Oil
- Cod liver oil for centuries among many distinct cultures, families have contributed their kids cod liver oil. Folklore tells us this is because households observed how kids raised with cod liver oil, grew healthier and brighter. Contemporary science now confirms that this historic wisdom.
- Childlife supplies the planet’s purest cod liver oil available. Each bottle is analyzed for any contamination, PCBs, dioxins, metals, along other toxins, and also exceeds all criteria for maximum purity.
3. Mason Natural, Healthy Kids Cod Liver Oil and Vitamin D Tasty
- Kids’ cod liver oil chewable vitamins taste just like orange chocolate, maybe not fish oil. Cod liver oil might help encourage kids’ immune systems, blood pressure, center, as well as also the function and maturation of the brain, skin and joints.
- A healthy immune system is essential for overall health & wellbeing. Lots of Mason Natural vitamins and nutritional supplements include herbs, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and probiotics, and other components that might help strengthen & encourage your body’s immune system.
- Actually using a well-balanced diet it can be tricky to absorb all of the crucial vitamins that your body naturally requires. Doctors can recommend adding particular vitamins into your diet, or a conventional daily multivitamin, also to encourage wellness & health.
4. COD LIVER OIL | Natural Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Dr. Martin’s Cod Liver Oil nutritional supplements produced of 100% organic Norwegian fish. We carefully select just top-quality never suspended fish in the best Nordic resources. We always check our raw materials such as purity and existence of the damaging element. Moreover, we pleased to state that our Cod Liver Oil is 100% secure, non-toxic and ecologically clean.
- One Capsule of the Organic Cod Liver Oil contains 415mg of Vitamin Cod Liver Oil and 37mg of both EPA along with 36mg of both DHA. Our specialist chemists made the most advanced and balanced nutritional supplement capsule available in the industry. Our job is the consequence of the long decades of laboratory testing and research. And we could assure our merchandise is the most ideal for many people including kids.
- Encourages cardiovascular health, might help to curb joint pain and stiffness, and might help to fight illness & inflammation. Especially useful for skin problems such as Acne, Eczema, and Psoriasis.
5. Nordic Naturals – Children’s DHA, Healthy Cognitive Development and Immune Function, 8 Fl Oz
- Produced exclusively in our Gold Standard Arctic Cod Liver Oil, strawberry-flavored Children’s DHA is rich from the omega-3 DHA, that is critical for brain function. Help supply your kid with all the nourishment they need during these important first years of cognitive development.
- Suitable for kids twelve months and elderly, Children’s DHA is third-party analyzed and exceeds strict global standards for freshness and purity.
- Get the most benefits with no unpleasant side effects generally associated with fish oil. Nordic Naturals is a pioneer in lace and utilizes citrus essences along with other components in nature in our patented flavoring procedure to make sure our products don’t have any fishy odor, flavor, or aftertaste.
- Each batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is traditionally created from wild-caught, omega-rich fish in the freshest capture, sourced in the cleanest waters, and just in a manner that completely protects the sea’s fragile ecosystem.
6. Garden of Life – Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Lemon mint flavour
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil comes in the chilly waters of Iceland and is processed using traditional techniques. 1 tsp of lemon mint oil supplies 1.4gram of Omega -3 fatty acids using 4,500IU Vitamin A and 450IU Vitamin D.
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil comes from the pure, cold waters of Iceland and is processed using traditional procedures to make sure its naturally occurring vitamins and essential fatty acids remain intact.
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supplies over 1,000milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids and can be one of nature’s richest sources of vitamins D and A – all in 1 teaspoon serving plus a tasty lemon-mint taste. Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil may play an Essential Role in boosting cardiovascular health, normal calcium metabolism, and normal bone growth
7. Virgin Cod Liver Oil – Natural, Wild Caught & Fresh Tasting
- This new tasting Cod Liver Oil has been divided from wild captured Norwegian Arctic Cod Fish utilizing cold-pressed & innovative cleansing techniques without using substances.
- Each serving size would be just half a teaspoon to receive 2300-2700 IU of Vitamin A, 230-270 IU of Vitamin D, along with 600mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- No fermentation or heat can be utilized to generate pure virgin cod liver oil. Our new taste is kid accepted. Flavored versions just use a touch of natural peppermint oil or chilly pressed organic lemon essential oil.
What is cod liver oil?
It is an edible oil extracted from codfish. It is widely recognized as a cure for various diseases, health issues, and vitamin deficiency. It is nourishing as much as it’s healthy.
Is cod liver oil good for kids?
Yes, it is. This oil holds considerable nutritive value and different vitamins that are beneficial for a child’s growth and development. It boosts kids’ immune systems significantly.
How old should my kid be to eat cod liver oil?
Infants from 1 or 2 weeks of age can take cod liver oil. Breastfed babies need lots of vitamin D, and breast milk doesn’t cover the required amount. If you use formula, it is imperative to consult a pediatrician since there might not be enough vitamins in it, and you may require supplements.
How much cod liver oil should kids have daily?
This is the factor that varies depending on the child’s age. Vitamins that cod liver oil has are vital for kids’ growth. Taking one teaspoon per day is considered safe generally, but infants take their cod oil in drops, so it is crucial to consult a medical expert if you want to increase the dosage for your child.
What are the benefits of cod liver oil?
There are various benefits of cod liver oil. It is well known as a substance that protects your eyesight and prevents different types of infections. Since it contains a high amount of vitamin D, it can be beneficial for bone health. Medical experts claim that taking cod oil during the first year of life can reduce the risks of type 1 diabetes.
Are there any side effects of cod liver oil?
Side effects of this oil can only occur when you take too much of it. Overuse can cause low blood pressure, reflux, diarrhea, bleeding, and high blood sugar. Asthmatics, pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid cod oil or consult a doctor for the correct dosage before taking it.
A conservative dosage recommendation could include:
- Children age 3 months – 12 years: A dose of this delivers about 2,500 IU vitamin A, a couple of times each week.
- Kids over 12 years and adults: A maintenance dose which produces about 5,000 IU vitamin A, a couple of times per week.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women: A dose that supplies about 10,000 IU vitamin A, a couple of times each week. Always speak to the physician or midwife before taking any nutritional supplement.
Do you take cod liver oil? Can you bring it to your children? Share together in comments below and thanks for tuning in!
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon: