boost the immune system, encourage teenage growth and growth, and help organs and cells perform their jobs. As an example, you’ve probably learned that carrots are good for the eyes. It is true! Carrots are full of substances called carotenoids your body converts into vitamin A, which will help avoid eye problems.itamins and minerals
Another vitamin, vitamin K, helps the blood to clot (therefore cuts and scratches stop bleeding fast ). You’ll discover vitamin K from green leafy vegetables, broccoli, as well as soybeans. And also to have powerful bones, you want to consume foods like milk, yogurt, as well as green leafy vegetables, that are rich in the nutrient calcium.
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Vitamins Comparison Table
- List of the Best Vitamins For Teenage Growth Reviews
- 1. Nature’s Way Alive! Teen Gummy Multivitamin – Editor’s Pick
- 2. Ritestart® Kids & Teens, 120 Chewable Tablets
- 3. NATURELO Whole Food Multivitamin for Teens
- 4. Codeage Daily Teen Multivitamin
- 5. Premium Multivitamin for Teenage Boys – Boost Energy, Focus & Metabolism by Maxi Health
- 6. One A Day VitaCraves Teen For Him Multivitamin Gummies Supplement with Vitamins A, C, E, B3, B6, B12, Calcium, and Vitamin D
- 7. SmartyPants Teen Girl Complete Daily Gummy Vitamins
- 8. OLLY Teen Girl Multi Gummy Multivitamin
- How to choose the right and best vitamins for teenage growth
Top 5 Vitamins Comparison Table
List of the Best Vitamins For Teenage Growth Reviews
1. Nature’s Way Alive! Teen Gummy Multivitamin – Editor’s Pick
This multivitamin offers excellent nutritive consumption for growing teenagers to get them through their daily activities. It is available in two flavors – fruit for boys and citrusy for girls. The pack contains fifty tasty gummies full of 17 vitamins and minerals.
These vitamins are gluten-free and contain no dairy, yeast, eggs, peanuts, or wheat, so you do not have to worry about allergic reactions. Its main use is to shield your teen’s eyes and help them filter blue light from the sun, LED, or any other digital device.
This pack of 50 sweet gummies helps you improve heart health, boost your immune system, and numerous important functions necessary for overall well-being. Each gummy contains 75 mg of orchard fruits and garden veggies powder that is made of oranges, blueberries, and other beneficial plants.
These gummies smell pleasant and taste really good, which is one of the main reasons your teenager will like them and will not forget to take a daily dose.
2. Ritestart® Kids & Teens, 120 Chewable Tablets
This RiteStart’s multivitamin comes in a pack of 120 chewable tablets, and you can choose either apple or orange flavor. It is rich in vitamins B6, B12, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid, all beneficial for overall health and well-being.
One thing you should pay attention to before buying this product is the fact that it contains ingredients from milk and egg, so if your teenager has allergic reactions to these, you should avoid them.
It contains 22 important vitamins and minerals and also includes antioxidants A, C, and E. Each tablet grants your teenager excellent nutritive value, and it is made to boost the immune system, increase energy levels, and support brain functions.
To get the best effect out of this multivitamin, it is best to take two tablets, preferably with a meal, so that it can absorb faster and better.
3. NATURELO Whole Food Multivitamin for Teens
Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin is formulated specifically for teenagers and comes in packs of 60 vegan capsules. It is made using all-natural ingredients and does not contain GMOs or any artificial preservatives and additives.
This multivitamin contains high-quality supplements that are put together to support your energy levels, boost the immune system and contribute to your overall health. Ingredients are specifically chosen to meet teenagers’ nutritive needs that they cannot satisfy through their regular meals.
The product features 25 important vitamins and minerals such as plant-based calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D. All of these nutrients are necessary for teens to build strong and healthy bones and muscles.
It is also rich in vitamins A, C, and E that are crucial for fresh and healthy skin both inside and out. Natural carotene contributes to healthy eyesight, and Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin ensures that your teenager will get enough of it.
4. Codeage Daily Teen Multivitamin
This Codeage’s multivitamin is designed to suit teenagers’ nutritive needs specifically. The pack contains 60 capsules and is rich in 25+ minerals and vitamins necessary for healthy and active teens. It holds numerous nutritive values and contributes to overall well-being.
The formula contains vegan vitamins and important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, selenium, and many more. It features fermented organic fruits and vegetables, and all of these healthy ingredients are the core of Codeage multivitamin.
These capsules contain fermented vitamins that produce a rich source of probiotics, enzymes, vitamins, and antioxidants. All ingredients are vegan and do not contain any GMOs, soy, gluten, milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, color, or any artificial additives and preservatives.
To get the best effect out of these capsules, you can take them with or without a meal, although you can also open the capsules and add the powder to your regular food. The capsules are properly sized, and they are very easy to swallow, which will likely encourage your teens to take them regularly.
Maxi Teen Supreme is an excellent nutritive supplement for kids that are going through the adolescent period and require lots of energy for their daily activities. This multivitamin is available for purchase in packs of 60 and 120 capsules, ideal for kosher and vegetarian diets.
It contains all the nutrients necessary for young teens, such as iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, biotin, folate, and essential vitamins A, C, D3, and B-Complex. The product also features powerful antioxidants that will cleanse the body and boost energy levels.
Maxi Teen Supreme is vegetarian, gluten-free, and does not contain artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or additives. This multivitamin absorbs excellently since it contains enzymax, which is a highly important digestive enzyme that assists your organism in extracting all beneficial goods from the capsules.
6. One A Day VitaCraves Teen For Him Multivitamin Gummies Supplement with Vitamins A, C, E, B3, B6, B12, Calcium, and Vitamin D
Coming from the One A Day store, this multivitamin is formulated to grant your teen sufficient nutrition for daily activities. The pack contains 60 gummies, and although the name of the product implies differently, teenage boys should chew two units a day, which gives you a monthly supply.
This formula is highly beneficial to bone health, immune system and also does an exceptional job in raising your energy level on a day-to-day basis. It contains important nutrients such as vitamins A, C, E, and D that support your skin health, eyesight, and many more.
The gummies are tasty, so this should serve as encouragement for teenagers to remember and take their dosage every day. Each gummy contains 10 essential nutrients that your teens will surely need throughout their daily activities.
The product contains no fructose corn syrup and is free of artificial sweeteners and soy that can cause various allergic reactions. This is very important for adolescents, and all the ingredients grant them sufficient minerals and vitamins, which hold great importance in this delicate age.
7. SmartyPants Teen Girl Complete Daily Gummy Vitamins
SmartyPants multivitamin for teenage girls comes in packs of 120 gummies that are designed to benefit overall health and are especially useful in supporting skin and hair. These gummies are very delicious and contain 20 important nutrients that are highly significant for well-being.
Each gummy serving includes omega 3 acids that are extracted from fish oil, lutein, and vitamins K, D3, and B12. All of these ingredients largely support your eyesight, immunity, bone structure, metabolism, and boost energy levels which is very important for day-to-day activities.
The recommended dosage for teenage girls is 4 gummies daily, and since the single pack contains 120 units, it gives you a nice monthly supply. It is a non-GMO product and contains no milk, peanuts, allergens, soy, gluten, or wheat. The product is also free of artificial colors and has a lovely flavor which is a mixture of lemon, berries, and orange.
8. OLLY Teen Girl Multi Gummy Multivitamin
Coming from the Olly store, this multivitamin supplement comes in bottles that contain 70 gummies that offer you a monthly supply. Each gummy is rich in 15 important vitamins and minerals that provide young teenage girls with high energy levels and boost their overall health.
These gummies are very delicious, and the flavor is a combination of berries and watermelon. They contain no artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors, and on top of that, they are gluten and allergen-free.
Most kids love these gummies since they do not become rock hard over time like some multivitamin supplements in this form. They provide numerous health benefits, and one of the most praised qualities this product gets you is that it is excellent for constipation problems because of its probiotic properties.
How to choose the right and best vitamins for teenage growth
The marketplace is saturated with mineral and vitamin supplements. There are many brands and types of vitamin supplements which you will not know which satisfies the maximum for your adolescent. The best vitamin supplements are those that assist in the healthy growth of somebody without changing their schooling negatively. Here are a couple of things that you ought to do when picking the best vitamins for teenagers.
- Read the labels completely to understand what the components are. The capsules or pills might be nutrient-rich but might also contain specific ingredients your child is allergic to.
- Constantly choose multivitamins unless your physician has requested your teenager to take certain vitamin supplements to ensure any deficiencies.
- Assess the daily value of nourishment that your serving provides – you would like to be certain your teenager gets 100% nourishment. Avoid supplements that offer over 100 percent of their daily functioning.
- Prevent vitamins that have over the tolerable quantity of vitamin A for adolescents. Too much of this vitamin may lead to dizziness, nausea, and even result in coma or death.
- Search for an endorsement seal of United States Pharmacopeia or USP, which suggests the quality of the Goods. If you reside in another country, start looking for a similar excellent seal.
- Potassium or potassium tablets don’t provide 100% daily value (DV), as that will necessitate making pills that are too big to swallow.
- Supplements alone won’t help the adolescent. Make certain they’re using a balanced diet to allow your body to consume the contents from the nutritional supplement.
If your adolescent should take vitamin supplements, ask your physician for recommendations.
What vitamins teenager should take?
Vitamins in small quantities are important for normal metabolism. Teenagers should take vitamin E, C, D, and K2 on regular basis.
Whether vitamin supplements are safe for teens?
In general, it is safe for most teens to take a multivitamin product. Most over-the-counter vitamin supplements are typically safe, but they can cause toxicity if taken above RDA.
Can teenagers take adult vitamins?
An adult multivitamin with iron may provide too much iron for a younger child, which can be dangerous. That is why is important to follow the daily doses instructions.
What vitamins help height growth?
Micronutrients like Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Phosphorus are involved in bone health which is central to growth. But probiotics
could also increase growth in teens.
Do vitamins help puberty?
Yes, vitamins help the human body in puberty to develop in the best possible way. Because it’s a lot harder to ensure a balanced diet, multivitamin supplements may help ensure that teen growth is well supported.
What vitamins are the best for teenage girls?
There are essential vitamins and minerals that a teenager needs to grow and develop properly, but the most important for your teen girl is Vitamin A, D, C, group of Vitamin B, Calcium, and Iron.
Teens need vitamins and nutritional supplements to develop into healthy and powerful adults. The deficiency of one of those critical vitamins and minerals may cause a number of health problems. Alter the empty calories which chips, fries, and sodas provide your teens with healthful food.
Along with this, you may provide them with suitable one-a-day teen vitamins and multivitamin supplements. Remember that multivitamins are just supplements rather than meal replacements. So as you employ the vitamins, you also need to promote nutritious food habits.
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon:
- Specially formulated for teen boys. Complete daily multivitamin with Lutemax 2020 to help eyes shield and filter blue light from the sun, LEDs, and digital devices.* Supports cellular energy, heart...
- With 17 vitamins and minerals. Includes the full B-vitamin complex for converting food into cellular energy.*
- Fruit Punch flavored gummies are sweet, tart, and delicious. You can even see the Lutemax 2020 inside the gummy!
- Specially formulated for teen girls. Complete daily multivitamin with Lutemax 2020 to help shield and filter blue light. Supports cellular energy, heart health, immune health, eye health, and...
- With 17 vitamins and minerals. Includes the full B-vitamin complex for converting food into cellular energy.
- Citrus Burst flavored gummies are sweet, tart, and delicious. You can even see the Lutemax 2020 inside the gummy.
- Made with food-based Orchard Fruits & Garden Veggies powder blend (75 mg per serving). Made with pectin, no gelatin.
- Daily multivitamins for teens: Codeage Teen Multivitamin supplement is specifically formulated for teenage boys and girls aged 12 to 18. This premium formula offers 25+ daily vitamins and minerals in...
- Vegan vitamins: This advanced teenagers formula includes vegan vitamins A beta carotene, plant based vitamin C acerola cherry, vegan vitamin D3 from wild harvested lichen, vitamin E, K2, methylated...
- Fruits, veggies & whole foods: Codeage multivitamins formula for teens also features fermented and organic fruits and veggies including blueberry fruit, broccoli, carrot, cranberry fruit, ginger,...
- Fermented vitamins: Codeage daily teen vitamins offers fermented vitamins. Fermented supplements are formulated to help with the bioavailability of nutrients. Fermented vitamins can also provide a...
- Vegan & non-GMO: Codeage fermented teens multivitamins is made with organic, non-GMO and raw ingredients in the USA in a cGMP certified facility. Third Party Tested. This formula is vegan and contains...
- One A Day For Her VitaCraves Teen Multivitamin Gummies are complete multivitamin gummies that are specially formulated to address health concerns of teenage girls
- Formulated to support bone health, immune health, and physical energy by helping convert food to fuel in a convenient gummy form
- "Contains key nutrients like Vitamins A, C, E, and D, and Calcium "
- Teenage girls should fully chew two gummy vitamins daily
- One A Day Teen VitaCraves are free of high fructose corn syrup
- TEEN MULTI: Features a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals for nutritional support in teens
- SATISFYING TASTE: Vegetarian-friendly gummies are bursting with natural tropical flavor!
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Our professional formula is backed by our commitment to purity and potency
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener & Non-GMO
- FORMULATED FOR TEENS - Natures Plus Power Teen for Him supplements are made with your teen boy in mind. They are formulated with the nutrients and herbs teenagers need for a healthy mind and body.
- HIGH POTENCY - Each serving contains the full recommended daily dose of 13 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, B12, C, D3 and K2.
- SPECIAL FORMULAS - Our Power Teen for Him includes an essential amino acid complex to promote muscle growth, strength and endurance. It also comes with the BlemiShield complex for a clearer...
- MADE FROM WHOLE FOODS - Each supplement contains spirulina, carrot, spinach, and broccoli. It's all concealed in a tasty, wild berry flavored chewable your teen will love!
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING - Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered. All Natures Plus products are crafted with only safe,...