If you are looking for the Best Fitness Tracker For Kids you are at the right place. There are a lot of options for fitness trackers for kids. How can you know which one is a fantastic option? In this article, we will show you a list of our favorite fitness trackers for kids.Table could not be displayed.
Table of Contents
- Best Fitness Tracker For Kids
- 1. TRENDY PRO Kids Fitness Tracker for Kids Activity Tracker
- 2. Fitbit Ace, Activity Tracker for Kids 8+
- 3. YoYoFit Slim Kids Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor Watch
- 4. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor for Kids
- 5. Garmin vívofit jr, Kids Fitness/Activity Tracker
- 6. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker for Kids
- 7. Letsfit Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
- 8. moreFit Kids Fitness Tracker
- 9. TOOBUR Fitness Activity Tracker Watch for Kids
- 10. Fitbit Ace, Activity Tracker for Kids 8+
- 11. GabbaGoods GG-KAT-BCA Kids Fitness Watch
- 12. UNICEF Kid Power Band – Kids Activity Tracker
- 13. Bicol Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor for Kids
- 14. InnKoo Fitness Tracker Watch
- 15. Fitness Tracker, Colorful Activity Tracker Watch
- 16. UNICEF Kid Power Band
- 17. MICROTELLA Fitness Tracker
- When should I buy my child his first fitness tracker?
- Are there any differences between fitness trackers and smartwatches?
- What are the benefits of fitness trackers for kids?
- Is the step counter for fitness watches for kids accurate?
- How many steps should my child make during the day?
- What features are most important in a fitness tracker?
Best Fitness Tracker For Kids
1. TRENDY PRO Kids Fitness Tracker for Kids Activity Tracker
The Tracker Kids Smartwatch Includes a slim design in 0.86 inches OLED HD display along with a soft band That’s adjustable to match everyone in your family.
2. Fitbit Ace, Activity Tracker for Kids 8+
Tracks steps, active minutes and sleep and reveals stats on a bright, tap display. Rewards kids for hitting goals using celebratory messages and achievement badges. Kids can challenge others to step competitions and send each other messages or cheers.
3. YoYoFit Slim Kids Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Track your daily steps, calories and distance, Assisting You to do workout scientifically and reach your goals; constant, automatic, wrist-based heartbeat tracking, get to know your heart rate anytime and get a better Comprehension of your fitness level.
4. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor for Kids
Smart Connectivity: Get message and call notifications from your telephone right on your wrist using a glance. Reminders to move, quiet vibrating alerts, remote camera control, goal setting and much more.
5. Garmin vívofit jr, Kids Fitness/Activity Tracker
Let us get kids on the move. Satisfy the action tracker just for kids. It is swim friendly, durable and includes kid-approved designs, a 1-year battery life and a free, parent-controlled mobile app. The app motivates your pint-sized powerhouses to remain on the move with rewards and a mobile experience trail to unlock.
6. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker for Kids
Auto Sleep Tracking: People who sleep well tend to wake up happier and perform better the next day; it monitors your sleep quality mechanically with sleep quality reports, Assisting You to form good habits.
7. Letsfit Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
Tracks real-time heartbeat mechanically & continuously and automatically monitors your sleep duration & balancing with a comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself to get a healthier lifestyle.
8. moreFit Kids Fitness Tracker
Automatic Sleep Tracking, Steps / Distance / Calorie Counters, Kinds of Activity Mode Options, Calling / Message and SNS Notification Alert. Get Your Whole Day Data Details from EveryFit App After Pairing with Smart Phone. Pay More Attention to Your Health, Be More Fit.
9. TOOBUR Fitness Activity Tracker Watch for Kids
Before initial use, please disconnect the fitness tracker watch from the strap and set the built-in USB interface into a USB port to boot it up. If no red indicator shows please reverse it over to the opposite direction to recharge it.
And after charging, then please connect the activity tracker with your cellphone through the”VeryFitPro” app to sync the time and set your personal info.
10. Fitbit Ace, Activity Tracker for Kids 8+
Tracks steps, active minutes and sleep and reveals stats on a glowing, tap screen. Rewards kids for hitting goals using celebratory messages and achievement badges. Kids can challenge others to step competitions and send each other messages or cheers.
11. GabbaGoods GG-KAT-BCA Kids Fitness Watch
Kids activity tracker- monitors steps, calories, distance, & sleep. Lets you set target challenges so that you may ensure that you’re staying active throughout the day!
12. UNICEF Kid Power Band – Kids Activity Tracker
The UNICEF Kid Power Band is a one-size-fits-most fitness band that tracks both steps and motion. Get active while wearing the Kid Power Band, along with your action unlocks therapeutic food packets that UNICEF provides to seriously malnourished children.
13. Bicol Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor for Kids
Not only does it monitor your steps, sleep and also track your heart rate correctly but also it’s simple to operate and sensitive to touch.
14. InnKoo Fitness Tracker Watch
Steps counting, distance monitoring, calorie tracker, auto Sleep monitoring, you can understand your daily life better using the InnKoo. With only one hour on a single charge, the InnKoo U2 gives you up to seven days of battery life.
15. Fitness Tracker, Colorful Activity Tracker Watch
T1 fitness watch needs to operate with a smartphone. Download the APP”JYouPro” and pair the device from it，you can check daily, weekly, and monthly history to create a scientific exercise program. Charge with any USB port or personal computer.
16. UNICEF Kid Power Band
The UNICEF Kid Power Band is a one-size-fits-most physical fitness band that monitors both movement and steps. Get busy while wearing the Kid Power Band, along with your action unlocks therapeutic food packs that UNICEF delivers to severely malnourished children.
17. MICROTELLA Fitness Tracker
Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor: This intelligent fitness band tracks and records your heartbeat, steps, calories, distance, exercise duration, and sleep patterns.
When should I buy my child his first fitness tracker?
You should buy a fitness tracker as soon as your child’s activity starts increasing. Generally, it is around five years of age when the tracker’s wristband can fit on your kid’s hands.
Are there any differences between fitness trackers and smartwatches?
The main difference is in functionality. Fitness trackers do not have the option to connect with cellular data and have no built-in apps. They have a long and narrow design with tiny displays and high-tech sensors. Also, fitness trackers have a GPS tracking system that can ease parents’ minds.
What are the benefits of fitness trackers for kids?
Nowadays, kids are surrounded by technology all the time. It can be interesting for them to see the level of activity on display at any point. Virtual rewards that come with these watches can motivate a child to stay active and healthy.
Is the step counter for fitness watches for kids accurate?
Various tests proved these watches are highly accurate. Fitness trackers will precisely measure the number of steps your child took alongside the amount of time he remained active.
How many steps should my child make during the day?
This factor varies depending on gender and age. It is recommended that girls should take somewhere between 10 000 and 13 000 while boys should go between 12 000 and 16 000.
What features are most important in a fitness tracker?
It is essential for kids to be comfortable and have attractive colors or motives on the wristband. Look for the waterproof feature since it might stimulate your child for even more activity. In case you want to keep track of where your child is, consider the GPS tracker. You can also choose features such as games and virtual rewards, which can be installed and enthuse your child to wear these fitness trackers constantly.
All these kid’s fitness trackers are great, they are guaranteed to be seen as a fun toy of all sorts by your child. Have fun!
if you are looking for more watches for you kids, check out our reviews on:
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon:
- 1 year battery life no recharging needed. Physical dimensions circumference 5.4 inch. Display size( WxH) 0.39 x 0.39 inches
- 24/7 wearability swim friendly with 5 ATM water resistance. Case material: Polymer, strap material: Silicone
- Kid tough easy to put on, the 1 size fits most, non-staining, 1 piece band stretches over your child’s hand and fits comfortably. Battery: One replaceable CR1632 coin cell
- Ages 4—9 years; Bands: Regular size accommodates wrists up to 145 millimeter; X large fits wrists 146 170 millimeter. vívofit 3, vivofit jr. and vivofit jr. 2 bands are compatible
- Compatible parent mobile app. OS compatible Android 4.4 and above with Bluetooth 4.0 or greater or iPhone OS version 9.1 and above. Display resolution: 64 x 64 pixels