You want your baby to have everything that they need to be healthy and happy. You study the best formulas, the top solids, and what’s nutritionally appropriate for each developmental phase.
But there’s a good chance you have not heard that most babies and toddlers are deficient in a very important vitamin: vitamin D. In fact, the American Academy of Pediatrics research show that nearly four of every ten toddlers are deficient.
That’s why they recommend that all babies get routine vitamin D drops and calcium supplementation (400 IU daily; 600 IU every day for toddlers) for proper bone growth and development.
Table of Contents
- List of 10 Best Vitamin D Drops for Babies Reviews
- 1. Ddrops Baby 400 IU, Vitamin D
- 2. UpSpring Baby Vitamin D3 Drops for Infants
- 3. Nurture Co Vitamin D Drops for Infants
- 4. Ddrops® 600 IU 100 Drops
- 5. Vitamin D Drops for Infants – Liquid Vitamin D3 for Adults, Kids, Baby
- 6. Sundrops Vitamin D Drops for infants – Gluten-free
- 7. Vitamin D Drops for Infants by AlternaKids
- 8. Genexa Vitamin D3 Drops for Infants – 90 Servings
- 9. Mommy’s Bliss Baby Vitamin D Organic Drops
- 10. Baby Vitamin D Drops for Infants, Toddlers & Kids
List of 10 Best Vitamin D Drops for Babies Reviews
1. Ddrops Baby 400 IU, Vitamin D
Baby Ddrops 400 IU vitamin D drops for babies is a purified vitamin D3 supplement for babies, specifically made for breastfed babies. Simply apply only one drop where baby feeds, or on a clean surface such as a washed fingertip. There is no taste, so the vitamin Ddrops don’t interfere with feeding.
Ddrops products comprise a Euro Ddropper based dispensing technology. This allows one drop of Ddrops to be accurately dispensed, which can then be licked from a clean surface. Do not use a syringe, bulb-style dropper or another technique of measurement.
The precise amount is designed to come out of this Euro Ddropper in each drop. Ddrops products are easily taken with you wherever you go, as they don’t need refrigeration.
2. UpSpring Baby Vitamin D3 Drops for Infants
Vitamin D drops for babies simple to use squeeze bottle provides The American Academy of Pediatrics recommended daily amount of vitamin D (400 IU) in one, a little dose that is concentrated. It contains only all-natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and fractionated coconut oil-free of taste, dye, stain, sugar, stain, and preservatives. UpSpring Baby D (formerly Wellbaby D) is all-natural, gluten-free and non-GMO.
Our baby vitamin d drops for babies may be used from newborn to one year old. UpSpring baby vitamin d3 drops are dye-free, tasteless, odorless, Pediatrician Recommended and made in the USA in a GMP certified facility.
3. Nurture Co Vitamin D Drops for Infants
Vitamin D drops for babies 100 percent non-GMO with organic olive oil – we just use 2 natural ingredients in our infant vitamin d drops; vitamin d3 and organic olive oil. Just pure goodness in each fall.
Absolutely NO: sugar, fillers, additives, chemicals, soy, parabens or anything else harmful. Only the vitamins that your baby or child needs to stay healthy and joyful. Our dropper provides just 1 fall and 400 IU of vitamin D every time to provide your child with the recommended dosage from the American academy of pediatrics (AAP).
With children getting less sun exposure, it is vital to supplement with Vitamin D, particularly for breastfed babies who aren’t becoming vitamin from formula or fortified milk.
BABIES NEED VITAMIN D to absorb minerals like calcium and phosphorus. Too little vitamin D can make a softening and weakening of bones. Adequate levels of vitamin D help long-term health.
4. Ddrops® 600 IU 100 Drops
Ddrops Booster comprises 600 IU vitamin D, it is the perfect answer for healthy customers who would like to continue their daily multivitamin (containing 400 IU) of vitamin D and also boost their vitamin D to the recommended 1000 IU degree.
It’s also perfect for individuals taking fixed Calcium with vitamin D preparations, as determined by the solution and vitamin D content, it may not have enough vitamin D.
5. Vitamin D Drops for Infants – Liquid Vitamin D3 for Adults, Kids, Baby
Vitamin D drops contain only two ingredients: Liquid Vitamin D and organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT oil). It is known that the Vitamin D3 drops – the oil-based formula is a lot better absorbed than tablets.
It is simple to scale up the dose to the daily recommended dose. Zoomavit’s organic Vitamin D3 bottle has 2140 tasteless drops and lasts quite a while.
Zoomavit vitamin D3 is GMO-free, gluten & dairy-free, does not have any artificial colors, flavors, sugar, preservatives, yeast, soy, fish/shellfish, nuts. It’s made in the united states in an FDA certified facility. Zoomavit Vitamin D drops to adults offers structural support, helps maintain strong bones and teeth, boosts your energy and immune system.
Zoomavit Vitamin D drops for babies for infants prevents rickets, softening and weakening of bones. Baby Vitamin D drops should be used for both breastfed and formula-fed infants, as the American Academy of Paediatrics recommends.
6. Sundrops Vitamin D Drops for infants – Gluten-free
Vitamin D drops for babies organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Preservative-free, Made in the USA with certified Good Manufacturing Practices, No sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, soy, milk, egg, shellfish NO TASTE, NO PROBLEMS: No Flavorings or Colors, the Dose is Delivered Unnoticed
7. Vitamin D Drops for Infants by AlternaKids
Vitamin D3 drops for kids. LARGE 30ml jar vs competition. Includes”Exact” Oral Syringe to Supply The American Academy of Pediatrics Recommended Dose OF 400 IU safely and consistently Every Day.
Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil & Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) – free of artificial flavors, dyes, sugars, and preservatives. Baby D drops promote bone health and growth during these critical, early stages. It also supports healthy immunity and might support normal sleep rhythms.
8. Genexa Vitamin D3 Drops for Infants – 90 Servings
The ONLY Vitamin D3 product is triple certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and OU Kosher. Promoting healthy growth and bone growth for infants. Providing a dosage recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and safe for use with infants as directed.
It comes in a natural vanilla taste that babies love! Single fall dosage helps to administer and organic vanilla gently flavors. Each jar comes with 90 servings.
9. Mommy’s Bliss Baby Vitamin D Organic Drops
For all breastfed infants and babies or older children that are consuming significantly less than 32 ounces of vitamin D-fortified formula or milk, pediatricians urge a daily liquid supplement.
Mommy’s Bliss Vitamin D Drops are a safe and effective organic Vitamin D drop which you can present your baby once per day. Our organic drops Don’t Have Any additives, chemicals or artificial flavors
Vitamin D boosts healthy growth and bone development. Vitamin D is vital to our body’s ability to absorb calcium from our diet to construct strong bones. Too little vitamin D can cause rickets, a softening and weakening of the bones.
10. Baby Vitamin D Drops for Infants, Toddlers & Kids
Bump Nutrition’s Vitamin D3 has just two components, Liquid Vitamin D3 and (MCT) Coconut oil. All-Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Preservative-free, Made in the USA with certified Good Manufacturing Practices. Complimentary from GMOs, artificial colors, flavors, binders, additives, additives sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
Safe for pregnant and nursing mothers, toddlers, older kids, mothers, and grandparents. Flexible dosage means you just have to buy one bottle for the whole family. A built-in and easy to use dropper allows for adjustable dose: 400iu per fall up to 300 drops. It has no odor or taste and is readily blended in food or drink.
Are vitamin D drops safe for babies?
They are both safe and beneficial for babies. However, you should consult a pediatrician before dosing your baby with these drops since overuse can lead to various health problems and unpleasant reactions.
When can my baby start taking vitamin D drops?
It’s vital to give babies vitamin D drops during the first weeks of their life. This is especially the case for breastfed babies since they get very little of this vitamin from breast milk. D drops are important for a baby’s development, but they should be dosed according to pediatrician recommendations.
How much vitamin D does an infant need?
Pediatric experts around the globe recommend that every infant should get at least 400 IU of vitamin D. If the child is breastfed, a higher dosage will likely be necessary. The best way to approach this is to consult with your child’s pediatrician since too much vitamin D can cause health issues.
What are the benefits of vitamin D drops for babies?
Infants need to absorb as much calcium and phosphorus as they can. This is possible in significant amounts with D drops at your disposal. It will strengthen your child’s bone structure and further its development.
What are the side effects of vitamin D overuse?
There are multiple side effects of vitamin D overuse. The most common are nausea with vomiting and loss of appetite. It can also lead to more severe problems and symptoms such as fatigue, seizures followed by kidney damage.
Which vitamin D drops are most effective?
All FDU approved products are effective. Our recommendation is DDrops Baby 400 IU. These drops have an accurate dispenser since it’s best to avoid syringes or any other droppers for precise measurement.
A lack of Vitamin D can affect a baby’s development. In recent years, rates of vitamin D deficiency have increased, likely due to lifestyle changes. Sunlight helps the body create vitamin D, but kids spend less time outdoors than they used to, and sunscreen blocks the production of vitamin D.
Therefore, the addition of vitamin D drops for babies will ensure that children are always provided with sufficient nutrients for the development of their bones and teeth.
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon:
- PREMIUM NUTRIENTS FOR INFANTS: Pediatrician-designed baby multivitamin with 13 premium nutrients for brain, bone, eye health and immune support - all in one easy-to-dispense liquid formula. Dropper...
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Safe and effective without any icky stuff. Non-GMO, gluten-free and sugar-free. No synthetic colors, artificial sweeteners or flavors. Free of milk, eggs, shellfish, soy, wheat,...
- Directions: Use Daily For Children 6 - 24 Months; Shake Well Before Each Use; Some Separation Is Normal; Use Only The Syringe Provided, And Add 1 Ml To Food Or Liquid; Wash Syringe After Each Use;...
- IMMUNE SUPPORT AND BONE HEALTH: Vitamin D as D3 to help build strong bones and teeth. High in the antioxidant Vitamin C for normal immune function and the maintenance of good health.*
- COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT AND BRAIN HEALTH: Omega-3 DHA (essential fatty acids) from algal oil for brain health and to promote healthy development*. Iodine supports normal cognitive development.*
- SUNSHINE VITAMIN: Vitamin D3 is essential for healthy growth and development of Breastfed Babies*
- KEY NUTRIENT: Daily liquid drops provide 10 mcg (400 IU) of Vitamin D3 for newborns & older
- CONVENIENT FORMULA: Simply add to breast milk, formula, juice or baby's food for daily support
- CARLYLE MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Artificial Flavor & Artificial Sweetener
- Comforting probiotics: these non-GMO drops feature comforting probiotics that are effective in helping reduce crying time and spit-ups, shown to provide health benefits in infants when taken...
- Ease fussiness: this formula was designed to help ease colic, excessive crying & fussiness for babies, and includes 100% of the daily vitamin D they need to help to promote healthy bone...
- For developing tummies: probiotics contribute to a baby’s developing gut microbiota. Addressing issues such as colic, excessive crying & spit-ups, see the difference probiotics can make for your...
- Easy for you and baby: it works best when given daily, mixed with breast milk or formula and can also be given on the breast or by spoon.
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We're a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but...
- 400 IU in Every Drop - Each serving of our infant vitamin D drops contains 400 IU. Each drop of this liquid vitamin D3 from our Euro droppers provides sufficient daily vitamin D for infants,...
- Potent & Pure - Safely support your baby’s immune, heart, and bone health with our vitamin D3 drops. It’s made with only 2 natural ingredients: vitamin D3, the most bioavailable form of vitamin D,...
- Provides Optimal Support - This vitamin D for baby has 4x more drops than others, providing over 400 doses of vitamins per bottle. Effectively filling in the daily recommended amount of vitamin D for...
- Easy to Administer - Created for parents by parents, our vitamin D infant drops are convenient to administer. Using the Euro dropper, mix a dose of this baby vitamin into your baby’s food or...
- Safe & Clean Formulation - This D3 for baby is manufactured from ethically sourced ingredients via a good manufacturing process in the US. For utmost safety, our vitamin D drops are made without GMOs,...
- VITAMIN D FOR BABY'S BONES & IMMUNE SYSTEM: Our Baby's daily D3 drops are a great way to ensure your little one gets enough support essential for growing bones, teeth and a healthy immune...
- CONVENIENT LIQUID D3 VITAMIN 600 IU FOR INFANTS & TODDLERS: One serving provides 600 IU (15 mcg) of vitamin D—100% of the Daily Value; simply add these vitamin D drops daily to baby's food or...
- ORGANIC LIQUID VITAMIN D3 FOR BABIES AND KIDS: Our baby D drops have three ingredients: vitamin D3, Organic Sunflower Oil and Organic Rosemary extract, to help preserve freshness
- THIRD-PARTY CERTIFICATIONS ENSURE QUALITY: This product is Third-Party Certified USDA Organic, Non GMO, Gluten Free and Kosher, with NO gluten, dairy, soy, peanuts or tree nuts; Free from artificial...
- HOW MANY SERVINGS ARE IN A BOTTLE? A single serving is 1 mL (BPA free syringe included), and one bottle provides approximately 56 total servings
- Meet the sunshine vitamin. These organic drops promote healthy growth and bone development. One drop provides the recommended daily dose of Vitamin D for breastfed babies, as determined by the...
- Recommended for All Ages: Newborn+
- Tip the bottle upside down 2-3 times before removing cap. Place one drop of Organic Vitamin D Drops onto nipple or pacifier, or mix with milk, juice or food. Do not exceed dosage. For all ages: 1 drop...
- Free From: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Dyes, Parabens, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, and Preservatives
- Wellements- Helping families grow and stay healthy, means supporting them with the best products we can produce. To us this means everything we make will be USDA certified organic, made without the...
- FOR INFANTS 0 MONTHS & UP: Each serving contains 400 IU of vitamin D to help infants & toddlers absorb calcium and support strong bones and teeth development.*
- VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENT FOR BABIES: A vitamin D supplement is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for all breastfed babies and babies who drink less than 1 liter of formula each day.
- EASY TO USE: Convenient syringe included for easy & accurate dosing. Give directly into baby’s mouth or mix with food or drink.
- INGREDIENTS INSPIRED BY NATURE: Our Baby Vitamin D supplement* has just two ingredients - Vitamin D3 and medium chain triglycerides. Free of drugs, alcohol, artificial flavors or sweeteners, dyes, and...
- PEDIATRICIAN APPROVED: Zarbee's was developed by father and pediatrician, Dr. Zak Zarbock. From the makers of the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Cough Syrup Brand for Babies & Kids 12 & under.
- BUILD STRONG BONES - Baby's Super Daily D3 400 IU (10 mcg) drops help a baby's body to effectively absorb calcium, which is essential for bone health.
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- A DAILY DOSE - Baby's Super Daily D3 provides 400 IU (10 mcg) of concentrated vitamin D3 in each drop, the recommended daily intake of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- PROMOTE HEART & MUSCLE HEALTH - Vitamin D3 plays an important role in promoting heart function and supporting muscle health.
- SAFE AND CONVENIENT - With Carlson Baby's Super Daily D3 drops you can conveniently place a drop in your baby's food or formula, or use it while breastfeeding.