If you have a 7-year-old then you must be quite exhausted mentally with their constant question, “Why?” and if you have a 7-year-old son then you must be also physically exhausted with their hyper activeness.
This is natural for a kid of that age because they are right at the brink of exploration, let it be with their intellectual or with the outside world. So to escape from such a draining routine, you need to introduce toys that will satisfy their innate curiosity about the world around them. Keep them physically and mentally occupied with the toys suggested here.
Table of Contents
- Unique Toys And Gift Ideas for 7-Year-Old Boys
- Buyer’s Guide
Unique Toys And Gift Ideas for 7-Year-Old Boys
1. YEEBAY Punching Bag for Kids
7-year-old boys generally have a lot of pent-up energy and emotions too. A toy that can help to balance mind and body, as well as that, could make the children sweat it all out, what more do you want? It is the perfect combination as it improves gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, strengthens the muscles, and most importantly this fitness regime will increase your kid’s confidence level.
The kit comes in an easy-to-assemble box containing an inflatable punching ball, boxing gloves, a sturdy base with a suction cup, an adjustable stand, and an inflating pump. The instruction manual will guide you to set up the punching bag for your kid.
Tips during set-up: fill the base with sand or water for better performance, don’t expand too much on the first use, more you have a boxing bag now that will bounce around in 360 degrees. Bet your kid will find this as the best gift you have ever presented him.
- Can be played safely indoors and outdoors without any adult supervision.
- Material: High-quality stainless steel conduit stand, thickened PU leather for the punching ball, and fabric buffer for the gloves.
- Suitable for boys with height ranging from 27.5” to 43.3”.
2. Taco vs Burrito, A Strategic Card Game
You might have heard of this popular card game as the manufacturing decisions were made by a 7-year-old boy just like your son. An invention at this age, quite astounding right? Your son could be next if we as parents can guide him in the right manner. So this game will bring out the competitive nature of your son.
It won’t bore him either as unlike the poker type of adult card game, this ends in 10-15 minutes. Quick to learn as it is estimated that it takes only 3 minutes for a kid to learn the game. All you have to do is deal out the cards and if you get an action card follow its instructions.
It is a legitimately hilarious game that has 24 Ingredients cards, 32 Action cards, and 4 Cardholders. In case you have any further clarifications then the instruction booklet will clear it all. Get ready to explore with your kid the unexplored territory as this is officially a family-time card game.
- Requires 2-4 players
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 4.75 x 1.5 inches
- Material: Paper
- All-aged family cum friends card game
- Weight: 9.06 ounces
3. FWFX Dance Mat for Kids and Adults
Burn up the dance floor with your son with this electronic dance mat, as it supports 56 dance songs! Apart from dance, it also has 37 leisure sports games, 6 unique camera games, 3 running games, and 45 sets of yoga/aerobic exercises. This is the type of screen time that as adults we can permit as it allows them to jump and dance around!
The mat has advanced technologies called a four-core chip which enables high-definition pictures both on TV and computers. There are modes supported through 4-key, 6-key, hands and feet, MTV, cartoon, yoga, aerobics, motion-sensing gamepad, and 3D camera sensing.
Not just the smooth pictures but there will be no flickering or blackouts too. Thanks to the high definition smart camera, 2.4G Double wireless controller, and disco ball lamp. In simple words, the real-time experience will allow you to chop the fruits in the game Super Fruits by just swinging your hands.
Now enough of the technicalities of the game, all you got to know is your son can have maximum fun time not just alone but with the family too. Let it be a chess game with the elderly or dance-off with a sibling, it is all in there. You might have a lookout for the price but it is completely worth it as it is a one-time investment and with multiple purposes for all ages.
- Easy to use and to clean
- For visual effects – a 7-color strobe light flashes in various colors
- Free dancing socks
- 2.4G wireless handle, sensitive within 10 meters
- 4K ultra-clear image and large-capacity TF high-speed memory card allows smooth HD
- Highly sensitive pad for a better gaming experience
- Materials used are PU+EVA, raised silicon massage pads, a 3D waterproof blanket
4. Create a Dinosaur World Road Race
For quite a few years kids have been fascinated by dinosaurs, maybe it is curiosity as the appearance is uncommon or rather extinct. Parents support the fascination as learning the names of the dinosaurs will make their kids smarter.
This toy is a Dinosaur-themed race track – a perfect combination of cars and dinos- which the 7-year-old boys will love. The track pieces are flexible so they can be easily assembled, twisted, and turned as the kid wishes, just letting their creativity flow, bringing out different layouts each time with different variations. So what’s more, go ahead and buy this racy toy for your kid and let him have the fun of his life.
- The pack contains 144 track pieces, 1 door, 1 bridge, 2 slopes, 4 trees, 2 LED dinosaur cars, and 2 dinosaur models.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble and store
- Require 1xAA battery
- Highly attractive, durable, and non-toxic
5. Amphibious Remote-Controlled Car for Kids
First things first, amphibious means both land and water so surprise, surprise, gifting your boy a remote-controlled car that speeds up on land and water is the creme de la creme of gifts! This amazing car can do front and backflips, 360-degree rotation, and many more, just not on land but also on the water.
The built-in motor has a powerful engine so it can reach up to a maximum speed of 12 km/hr (7.5 mph). Racer cars are not just a toy for adrenaline-pumping excitement but also for increasing the creativity and learning science behind the movement of motor cars.
The manufacturers have provided the car with a USB line and battery to charge anytime. The hyper-sensitive remote control of 2.4 GHz will help your kid to have precise control of the car on both land and water.
Thanks to the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, commonly known as ABS, the aviation plastic helps the car to navigate through all kinds of terrains including lakes, beaches, and grassland. Your kid can zoom it through a stony road but still, the car will not break as the manufacturers have protected it against wear and tear, vibration and it is waterproofed.
- Adjustable speed and rechargeable battery
- Material: Plastic, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Rubber
- Completely safe, durable, protected against wear and tear, vibration, and waterproof
- Dimensions: 11.46×9.49×5.2 inches
- Weight: 2.23 pounds
6. LEGO Gadgets
If you want a geeky but cool toy, go for LEGOs! Not just the LEGO gadgets but there are other products of LEGOs like chain reactions and gear bots that could be combined to make a perfect present. LEGOs gained fame for their promotion of innovation.
If you give a kid a few blocks, the parents need to stand aside and watch them create something amazing. Kids have a great sense of creativity and LEGOs not just enhance it but also encourage it.
In LEGOs gadgets, as the name suggests your child can build up to 11 machines that can whirl, flip, punch and cruise too! The 58 items provided in this LEGO box can help your kid to build The Claw, Classic Catapult, Spin-O-Vision, Ghost Guzzler, Rollin’Rex, Flywheel Cruiser, Your Own Personal Fan Club, Mix Master 3000, Micro Movie Maker, Robo-Boxer, and finally Gravity Drop Coaster.
All canvas is now boring but painting on the water will make your child super excited. All these could be built with the 58 elements such as cross axles, technic bricks, plates, pegs, and gear wheels.
- 6 pages of papercraft
- Materials: Plastic, cardboard, paper
- Promotes STEM and creativity
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Dimensions: 10 x 0.75 x 10 inches
Pleasing a 7-year-old boy is quite easy as any new toy will fascinate him. In the search for learning new concepts, they tend to jump around with multiple toys at the same time. But we need to be careful that the toy you buy will endure wear and tear but at the same time keep your boy engaged for a long time and also make his return back to the toy again and again.
Combine Education And Fun
All fun and no study can make any Jack, a dull boy so make sure that your toy serves its purpose of education too. Unless it provides exclusive talents like for instance, a punching bag helps in improving the boxing skills.
So the main focus of every toy manufacturer is STEM, hand-eye coordination, brain activity, and other similar skills. Just be sure that you give that opportunity to your boy.
Duration Of Usage
Our kids tend to throw away a toy as soon as they get bored and at times they would chuck it just after one use which is something we need to consider. If the cost of the toy is high then make sure the duration of the usage is high too. For example, the FWFX Dance mat is expensive but it has multipurpose usage for all ages so the cost is directly proportional to the usage.
Reading Reviews And Decision-Making
When it comes to online shopping, reading others’ views is crucial in decision-making. So don’t skip the reviews, you might come across a reviewer who has a similar situation to yours and might be able to help you decide on the purchase or even give a solution.
But also remember that every child is unique. Just because a toy or gift or product does not suit one person or child, does not mean it might not be a good fit for you. Reading reviews are important but make sure that the final decision is yours and yours alone.
Is my 7-year-old son ready to use an electronic dance mat?
All most of all the boys love to dance and the current generation is more updated on technology so you can go ahead and present him FWFX Dance Mat which could also be used by all the members of the family.
Need a toy suggestion for an outdoorsy kid?
The best suggestion would be a Punching Bag.
How safe are LEGOs for a 7-year-old boy?
LEGOs are structurally constructed as non-hazardous blocks so they are safe. Moreover, the only concern is choking, which a 7-year-old boy is quite aware of.
Toys are important for children not just because they love them but because they need them. Young children, especially boys, need good toys that are educational, and at the same time allow them to expend their energy and imagination.
The focus of this article has been on 7-year-old boys because the toys suggested must not only help in generating new information but should also be engaging enough to keep them physically active.
Boys at this age tend to be hyperactive due to their curiosity to explore and learn. Be mindful of the toys you give your kids because these toys will shape how they see the world in one way or the other. These toys are perfect for such children, so go ahead and gift your kid to open a whole new world for him.
- Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovers at it's current height.
- Foldable and Easy to Carry: This mini quadcopter can be folded into the controller, which is small and easy to carry.
- One Key Take off / Landing: Drone automatically hovers at a set altitude after take-off and before landing making it easy to control and maneuver, especially for beginners who are not yet skilled.
- Headless Mode and One Key Return: Enable players of any level to fly and operate the drone easily; One Key Return: press this button in Headless Mode, the drone will automatically come back to you.
- High Speed Rotation: New and interesting function. The drone can do 360° circle and fly at high speeds, offering you a special and exciting feeling.
- DON’T ACCEPT IMITATIONS: The Faux Bow 4.0 gets a sleek new look from the original foam blaster bow and arrow. Now with a performance spinning handle so you can release and shoot even faster.
- GET UP AND GET ACTIVE: Boys and Girls will love sporting their impact foam bow & arrow. So fun and easy to shoot, just load the arrow, pull back & watch your arrow fly at archery targets to a distance...
- SAFE AND LONG LASTING: Durable, lightweight, impact foam tip arrows provide safety, power and fun! Our Impact Archery set is made with high quality materials, with a handy "bow tip quiver" to hold 6...
- DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA: More than anything, our foundation is built on fun. Anyway you play, and if you're smiling and laughing, we at Faux Bow have done our jobs correctly.
- INCLUDES: 1- Bow (18.2"x 13"x 2.5"), 6- Durable foam tipped ultra-light impact arrows. This is a quality impact archery toy with real bow feel. Kids ages 8 years old and up experience best...
- 🎁【New Looking Kids Camera】This Luoba children's action camera has a very pretty design, and it can takes pictures with 8 megapixels and 1080P HD video recording. It also has a variety of...
- 🎁【Waterproof Camera for Kids】Our kids Underwater camera is equipped with a waterproof case,a helmet mount,a helmet belt and a bicycle mount,children can use it not only to record the underwater...
- 🎁【32GB Memory Card Included】Our kids waterproof camera comes with a 32G memory card,your little kiddo can take pictures as soon as they receive the gift.Not only does it save you money,it also...
- 🎁【Cute Camera Toy】This kids toy of ours is more than just a camera.You can use the USB cable to add MP3 files through the PC,and your child can play their favorite music and stories through the...
- 🎁【A Perfect Gift for Boys】Great birthday gifts for boys and girls.The Luoba team is committed to providing children with high quality toys.We are happy to provide you customer service for...
- Fun Dartboard Game for Any Age - Containing 13 inch magnetic dartboard, set of 12 safe magnetic darts, comes with darts and instructions on how high to place it on the wall. It is the perfect size,...
- Double-sided Target Dartboard - There are two game rules in one board, traditonal standard dartboard on front and archery dartboard game on back. The magnetic darts stick fast and instantly right...
- Safe for Children to Play - The darts are unlike real darts (the tips are magnetic rather than needle-like sharp), gives the feel of playing a real game of darts! The magnetic darts do not damage kids...
- Great Addition to the Backyard - Hung the dartboard on the pergolat and it will a perfect way to get the kids out of the house and hang out in the backyard. Kids don't poke anybody or anything. This...
- Excellent Dartboard with Less Bounce out - It is great gift option for a child interested in playing darts. Perfect for a game room,dorm,office, kids play area or camping. Adults can also enjoy this...