My baby angel has wider feet, due to which I always faced a hard time putting her shoes on. However, more than this effort, I was sad to see the red marks on her feet after taking off the shoes.
Thanks to my friend Lucy who suggested to me some best baby shoes for wide feet and since then I have purchased top-quality shoes for my baby. Such shoes come with comfortable fitting, premium quality material, and ease of wearing and taking off. Therefore, you and your baby will be at ease if you purchase them.
If your baby’s feet are wider and you are looking for the best pair of shoes, you need to go for the specific ones. Otherwise, you both will be in trouble like I was. Luckily, I came across some of the best pairs of shoes for wider feet, which I would love to share with you.
After reading about these top-quality products, it will be easier for you to decide about the shoes you require for your baby. So, please keep reading to know more!
Table of Contents
- Top Rated Baby Shoes on the Market
Top Rated Baby Shoes on the Market
1. Stride Rite Soft Motion Baby Frankie Athletic Sneakers
Stride Rite Soft Motion Baby Frankie Athletic Sneakers have excelled the market-worthy competitors because of their graceful looks, premium grade leather, rubberized sole, and highly comfortable design best for wider feet.
Due to these features, it won’t be wrong to call them the best baby shoes for wide feet that you should consider procuring for your baby. Thanks to the manufacturers of these shoes for using innovative designs that focused on the comfort and ease of the baby angels.
When I purchased these shoes for my baby, I love them for their comfort level. These shoes are made with 100% leather with white color and lightweight design. They are flexible sneakers having laces made with faux elastic.
Both babies and toddlers love them because they give softer and comfortable fast track motion. These shoes are best because they have an oversized opening. Therefore, you won’t have to do an effort in putting them on the feet of your baby.
Also, Stride Rite Soft comes with the hook and closure loop so that you can adjust them easily in addition to facile wearing and taking off. You will be glad to learn that these shoes have effective construction cradles that are seamless.
This design will be cradling your baby’s feet effectively and providing support. The manufacturers of these shoes have used antimicrobial lining for odor reduction. While other shoes on the market do not have this feature, these shoes smell terrible after some usage.
If you are worried about finding the best shoes for your baby with wider feet, we strongly recommend you go for the premium quality option like Stride Rite Soft. These shoes are good in physical appearance and are a highly comfortable and durable option to go for.
Also, you will be glad to learn that they are made with superior quality leather. Therefore, you should consider purchasing them.
2. Stride Rite SRT Baby Elliot Leather Shoes
Stride Rite SRT Baby Elliot Leather Shoes are superior grade shoes because they have a cute appearance, excellent traction, and comfortable design. I have purchased these best baby shoes for wide feet for my kiddo, and she is super happy wearing them.
These shoes are made with premium quality leather. With the rubberized sole, she can run and walk with great comfort. Thanks to the Stride manufacturers for making these shoes with excellent breathability.
Another good news about Stride Rite SRT is that these shoes are made with lightweight materials, which will make your baby feel like they are walking or running barefoot. You will love the sporty look of these shoes with elastic laces.
You will be glad to learn that these shoes are made with sensory pods. The pods will make your little angel feel the ground he walks on. As a result, the baby will enjoy excellent traction and grip.
Unlike other light-colored shoes, you will find these shoes very easy to clean. Also, you may use a small quantity of the conditioner if needed. The seamless construction of these shoes will be supporting the overall feet of your little angel because it complies with the natural shape of the feet.
Another unique feature associated with these shoes is that their outsole ensures flexibility in different directions.
If you want your kiddo to wear shoes with the best comfortability, stylish design, and more effortless wearing and taking off, we strongly suggest you go for Stride Rite SRT. These shoes will amaze you with their performance and durability. Therefore investing in such superior quality products will be the best decision that you can make. Go for them!
3. Stride Rite Unisex-Child Soft Motion Splash Athletic Shoes
Stride Rite Unisex-Child Soft Motion Splash Athletic Shoes are unavoidable for durable construction, excellent comfort, oversized opening, and easier adjustability. For these reasons, you and your baby angel will love these best baby shoes for wide feet. These shoes will be fitting perfectly even if your baby angel is wearing socks.
The sole of the Stride Rite Unisex is made with premium quality compositional materials. The materials make these shoes soft, comfortable, and flexible. The measurement of the shaft is not applicable from the arch region, and thus these shoes will be best for your baby with wider feet. The comfort level of these shoes is matchless because they are made with superior quality foam.
To be more specific, the Stride Rite manufacturers have adopted ortholite type of memory foam for giving comfortable cushioning to your baby’s feet. As a result, your baby will experience relaxed walking and running.
The seamless construction design is effective in cradling the natural shape of your baby’s feet. Also, you won’t have to do an effort in closing it because it comes with the easier on/off feature in addition to adjustability. You will be glad to learn that these shoes have got approval from APMA.
If you have purchased a number of shoes for your baby with wider feet but faced disappointment, then perhaps it’s time to buy some top-quality shoes like Stride Rite Unisex. These shoes are laden with a number of the features like comfortable wearing, support, traction, and durability.
Based on my experience with these shoes, I strongly suggest you go for them. They will deliver the best service.
Which are the best baby shoes for wide feet to procure in the current year?
Marketplace offers you a wide range of shoes made for a baby with wider feet. However, few picks are tested, trusted, and reliable. They include Stride Rite Soft Motion Baby Frankie Athletic Sneakers, Stride Rite SRT Baby Elliot Leather Shoes, and Stride Rite Unisex-Child Soft Motion Splash Athletic Shoes.
Which factors influence the quality of the shoes made for babies with wider feet?
You should be mindful of different factors and pre-purchase considerations when purchasing shoes for your baby with wider feet. They include comfort level, opening type, closure type, compositional material, durability, fitting, and multi-directional flexibility.
In addition, you should also go for the designs that offer maximum support to feet because this is also an important factor affecting quality considerations.
At what age a baby should wear shoes?
According to different medical specialists, babies should wear shoes when they can stand on their feet and move. Especially, the American Academy of Pediatrics does not recommend putting on shoes on your babies until and unless they start walking. Therefore, for safety and protection from cold weather, you may use good-quality socks.
Why should shoes be flexible for babies who have just started to walk around?
When you are about to purchase shoes for your baby who has just started walking, you must assess the flexibility beforehand. The reason for purchasing flexible shoes is that your baby will be new to shoes, while firstly, the baby is habitual of walking barefoot. So, if you give them flexible shoes, they will move with ease and won’t feel any hindrance.
Babies who have just grown up are crazy for walking and running. That is why it is your duty to purchase the best shoes for them. However, if your baby’s feet are wide, you need to go for tested, trusted, and reliable shoes like the one we shared with you.
After reading about the best baby shoes for wide feet, you will now be in a better position to opt for top-notch shoes. We assure you, you won’t be disappointed with these picks. We have narrowed down our choice to the top-quality shoes that delivered the best performance. That is:
- Stride Rite Soft Motion Baby Frankie Athletic Sneakers due to their varied and suitable closure options, amazing cushioning and memory foam based footbed, and premium quality 100% leather-based composition
We will love to read your thoughts, suggestions, and experience. Therefore, we request you to share them with us in the comments section. Thank you and take care!
Don’t miss these baby shoes available on Amazon:
- MATERIAL: Genuine suede leather, soft and lightweight with a durable sole so walking feel natural
- ARCH-SUPPORT: Elastic band keeps shoes on your baby's feet and makes them easy to put on and take off.
- PREMIUM: The suede leather sole is perfect for new walkers both indoors and light ground outside. Perfect for newborns, babies, infants and toddlers alike.
- Many parents recommend this shoes for learning to crawl, walk or run, as the shoes can protect baby soft tops of their feet from scratching up on the playground surface
- Please pay attention to choose a right size for your baby according to our size chart. And please clean the shoes with damp cloth, not machine.
- 👶【FASHION】These Fashionable walking loafer shoes look great when paired with all kinds of outfits, This slip on Sneaker can match different kinds of style, like skirt and tees or dress or...
- 👶【EXCELLENT BREATHABILITY】This pair of baby shoes are made of Knitted Mesh，which is skin-friendly, non-irritating,moisture wicking function, and keep baby's feet dry and odorless. Super Soft,...
- 👶【ELASTIC&BREATHABLE AIR HOLE INSOLES】Selected high-elastic foam insoles give babies a dry and comfortable feeling. Unique insoles specially designed for babies reduce pain when baby learning...
- 👶【LIGHTWEIGHT&SOFT&NON-SLIP OUTSOLES】The floor shoes have soft and comfortable TPR soles, which is non-slip on dry ground. However, please kindly note that the anti-skid performance is not good...
- 👶【CUSTOMER SATISFACTION】Please select the appropriate size according to babies' actual foot length. It is recommended to plus 0.5 cm in addition. If there are any questions or problems with our...
- Breathability: soft upper for high breathability that allows kid’s little feet to stay cool and dry
- Non-slip Soles: rubber soft spikes and sensory pods under outsoles prevent your child from slipping, help baby learn balance as their toes grip the ground
- Anti-collision: toe cap adds extra barrier to protect baby’s feet from injuries
- Lightweight - Cushioned: footbeds for enhanced comfort, rubber soles provides lightweight cushioning for long-lasting all-day play
- Easy On And Off: hook-and-loop design makes it easy to take on and off
- Offers comfort and ultra-lightweight support, Soft soles and the kick toe protection design to keep your kids have a pair of breathable casual shoes in all seasons.Convenient,slip on design ensures...
- These Fashionable walking loafer shoes are soft and easy to clean.They look great when paired with all kinds of outfits, This slip on Sneaker can match different kinds of style, like skirt and tees or...
- Occasion,This pair of toddler shoes will be a lovely present for birthdays, holidays, or any other occasion like parties, outdoor, shopping, church, walking even as slippers at home
- Size,Suitable for 1-4 year-old children. US 3 Toddler: Insole length: 4.7 in(Tag size:14); US 4 Toddler: Insole length: 4.9 in(Tag size:14/15); US 5 Toddler: Insole length: 5.1 in(Tag size:16/17); US...
- We recommend you choose a insole length that is about 0.2-0.4 inches longer than your baby's feet. If your baby's feet are thinner, we recommend you choose a insole length that is about 0.1-0.2 in...