A famous brand of Nike shoes always gives you and your kids comfortable and comfortable shoes when doing sports or outdoor activities. A pair of shoes that are too big or too tight will easily lead to baby injuries. Choosing Nike shoes for kids will give children moments of the most complete experience.
List of 12 Best Nike Shoes for Kids Reviews
1. NIKE Older Kids’ Tanjun Sneakers
- Breathable textile upper for all-day comfort. Foam midsole/outsole offers a lightweight feel and durable cushioning. Flex grooves along the sole let your foot flex naturally. Lightly padded collar and tongue. Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
2. Nike Girls’ Revolution 4 (PSV) Running Shoe
- The Nike Revolution 4 sneaker for kids features a hook and loop closure for a secure fit on the foot. Lack of laces allows for easy on and off. The kid’s shoes have a minimal design made of lightweight mesh, no-show overlays, and soft foam. The toe tip design offers support and structure. The Nike kid’s tennis shoe offers a cushioned heel and lightweight low profile. Soft IP foam beneath the foot for revolutionary comfort.
3. Nike Kids Flex Experience Sneakers
- Moulded midfoot cage offers lightweight support. One-piece foam midsole/outsole for lightweight comfort. Outsole flex grooves give you flexibility in all directions.
4. Nike – Presto GS Youth Kids Running Shoe
- The Nike Presto Big Kids’ Shoe features a stretchy mesh upper that hugs your foot and a moulded midfoot cage for stability. Stretch mesh upper for a breathable, lightweight feel.
5. Nike Kids ACMI (TD) Sneaker
- Minimal in design, Boys’ NIKE Revolution 4 (TD) toddler shoe is made of lightweight, single-layer mesh, minimal no-sew overlays and soft foam beneath the foot for revolutionary comfort.
6. Nike Kids’ Tessen (Gs) Running Shoe
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch. 2-piece mesh upper with synthetic overlay delivers breathable support. Durable midsole provides soft, responsive cushioning. Flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the outsole for enhanced flexibility.
7. Nike Kids’ Preschool Star Runner Running Shoes
- Created exclusively for young athletes, Girls’ Nike Star Runner (PSV) Pre-School Shoe combines fast looks with low-top comfort. Stretchy yet supportive through the upper, its durable rubber outsole incorporates star-shaped lugs inspired by constellations.
8. Nike Kids Presto Run Low Running Shoe
- The Nike Air Presto was originally released in 2000 and touted as the “t-shirt for your feet.” They feature a stretch mesh upper that conforms to your foot, an external midfoot cage, heel pull tab, and a flexible Duralon rubber outsole.
9. Nike Kids’ Team Hustle D 8 (Gs) Basketball Shoe
- Boys’ Nike Team Hustle D 8 (GS) Basketball Shoe is built with a leather upper integrated with foam-backed mesh for comfort. A midfoot strap locks your foot down, while a lightweight, flexible foam midsole provides toe-to-heel cushioning.
10. Nike Kids’ Star Runner (Gs) Running Shoe
- Stretchy upper combines with leather for added structure and support. Full-length foam midsole offers lightweight, resilient cushioning. Star-patterned rubber outsole provides durable traction. The outsole is articulated for flexibility and smooth transition.
- Created EXCLUSIVELY for young athletes, girls’ NIKE star runner (GS) running shoe combines fast looks with low-top performance comfort. Stretchy yet supportive through the upper, its durable rubber outsole incorporates star-shaped lugs inspired by constellations
11. NIKE AIR MAX 2016 (GS) Boys sneakers 807236-001
- The Nike Air Max changed the sneaker game decades ago and continues to innovate. Back and better than ever this year, the Boys’ Grade School Nike Air Max 2016 Running Shoes offer kids full-length Max Air cushioning and an innovative upper for a standout look he’ll love. Engineered mesh blankets the upper, offering him breathability as he takes on gym class or works up a sweat at after school practice, while Flywire cables bring strong, stable support he needs.
- Inspired by the down baffles on Nike’s Aeroloft Vest, the Air Max 2016 brings a unique look to his feet. Translucent rubber on the sole adds an extra dash of style, while coveted Nike Max Air cushioning offers resiliency and a smooth ride as he sprints, dashes and dives in his favourite sports. Made to go pretty much anywhere, these updated Nike Air Max sneakers take your active kid from the playground to the field and beyond in style.
12. Nike Kids’ Preschool Air Max 270 Shoes
- The iconic 1991 Air Max 180 is immortalized on the all-new Little Kids’ Nike Air Max 270 Casual Shoes. Featuring an exaggerated tongue, large volume Max Air unit and heritage branding, these sneakers offer the best of both worlds – old school details and modern comfort.
Sports shoes for babies are one of the products that parents choose to buy a lot recently. But to be able to choose a shoe model that is both quality and trendy and especially suitable for your baby in every element, Nike shoes for kids will be a wise choice for children. The Nike shoes for kids will always protect the feet for children the safest.