Many kids love the modular construction series for the storyline opportunities. The LEGO is fantastic for where one individual can assemble and everyone plays. On your designer videos, it’s clear that you are excited about are the stories inside.
Though the story for every LEGO modular buildings is more abundant, I have wondered whether there’s a bigger story across these models: can it be all 1 city or are they only linked by the universal pin design?
Table of Contents
- List of 9 Best LEGO Modular Buildings Set Reviews
- 1. LEGO Creator Expert Assembly Square Building Kit
- 2. LEGO Creator Expert Corner Garage Building Kit
- 3. LEGO Creator Palace Cinema
- 4. LEGO Creator Expert Brick Bank Construction Set
- 5. LEGO Creator Grand Emporium
- 6. LEGO Creator Modular Modern Home
- 7. LEGO Mini Modulars
- 8. LEGO Creator Expert Downtown Diner Building Kit
- 9. LEGO Creator Expert Parisian Restaurant
- What is the appropriate age for the LEGO modular building set?
- How many pieces does the biggest LEGO modular building set have?
- Is there any danger for kids to play with LEGO sets?
- What are the benefits of LEGO building sets?
- Are LEGO building sets suitable for kids with ADHD?
- Which LEGO modular building set should I get for my kid?
List of 9 Best LEGO Modular Buildings Set Reviews
1. LEGO Creator Expert Assembly Square Building Kit
Have a visit to the wonderful Assembly Square, developed to celebrate ten years of LEGO® Modular Buildings, with a wealth of unsurpassed, complicated details and hidden surprises.
Easy-to-remove building segments provide access to this highly detailed interior, including a ground level with a bakery, florist’s store and café, a middle level with a music shop, picture studio and dental office, along with also an upper-level dance studio and flat with access to a rooftop terrace with grill.
The outside of the building includes a detailed sidewalk with outside café furniture, a fountain, streetlamps, and a highly elaborate facade with beautifully detailed windows and windows, three buildable shop hints, aspired tower, and a decorative roofline.
2. LEGO Creator Expert Corner Garage Building Kit
This wonderful model comes with detachable construction segments for easy entry to this highly detailed inside and contains 3 tales. On the ground level, there is a 1950s-style gas station with a fuel pump, kiosk along with a vehicle workshop full with a roll-up doorway, automobile lift, and tire mounter.
In the mid-level creature clinic you’ll come across an examination table, fish tank, and a waiting room area with a couch, while to the top level you’ll find a well-equipped flat with a kitchen, TV, couch, bed plus a staircase that contributes to a rooftop patio with sun lounger, parasol and flower garden.
The outside of the building includes a classic 1950s facade with signage, detailed windows and a decorative roofline, and a sidewalk room with a tree along with an elaborate streetlamp. This charming addition to the LEGO Modular Buildings series was designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience, filled with nostalgia. It also includes a scooter, tow truck, and 6 mini-figures, also parrot, bunny, dog, fish, and frog characters.
3. LEGO Creator Palace Cinema
It is a premiere night at the Palace Cinema! Illuminate the night sky with all the spotlights as the kid star arrives at a fancy black limo! Collect the audience on the star-studded sidewalk, then venture into the detailed lobby with a concession stand and ticket place! Take the grand stairs to the theater with a massive display, picture projector and reclining seats for 6 minifigures.
Introducing the most recent addition to the LEGO® Modular Buildings show, the highly detailed, 2-story Palace Cinema corner construction. This classic model comes with a sidewalk of those celebrities, brick-built entry doorways, posters, signal frontage, a tower with spires, and rooftop decorations. Includes 6 Minifigures: kid celebrity, chauffeur, feminine guest, man guest, photographer, and theatre worker.
4. LEGO Creator Expert Brick Bank Construction Set
Make a safe deposit in the highly admired Brick Bank, including an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building segments provide entry to the detailed inside, comprising a lender with an atrium foyer, tiled flooring, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault plus a trade counter with security glass; a laundromat with published window, tiled flooring and 4 laundry machines; and two second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, accessories and fixtures.
The outside of the building includes a detailed sidewalk along with an elaborate façade with the statue and carving décor, decorative roofline, big arched windows, central balcony, clock along with an accessible roof patio with a massive skylight.
5. LEGO Creator Grand Emporium
The Grand Emporium is a modular construction with 2182 LEGO bits. It’s 38 cm high and 25 cm wide and it includes seven Minifigures, just two of these designed to be mannequins (their minds are ordinary, only the wrong way round). The first floor of this set is a clothes department that includes a living area. The next floor is a housewares department, and the next floor is a toy store.
The kid has a push-scooter which could also be displayed from the toy store on the next floor. Inside the building, there is an atrium, with a chandelier shining over it. The 3 floors can be obtained through two escalators that pass through the atrium. The houseware department includes two green eyeglasses and two clear glasses as well as two golden plates.
6. LEGO Creator Modular Modern Home
Construct the bright and airy Modern Home, with a white, brown and pale-blue color scheme, big windows, solar skylight, upper-level bedroom and balcony with parasol, plus a ground-level area with couch and armchair.
Mix and match the buildable modules to make a rooftop terrace, and easily swap the window, door, and other modular segments to customize the home with all the new-for-June-2017 LEGO® Creator modular system.
Combine this set with all the 31067 and 31069 modular-system collections to make a fantasy home with endless construct and play opportunities! This 3‑in‑1 LEGO Creator model is also reconstructed to make a Lakeside Home or a Garden Home.
7. LEGO Mini Modulars
Accessible only to our LEGO® VIP Program Members, this exclusive mini modular collection is a true miniature representation of their initial five buildings at the Modular Building collection: Café Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium.
Featuring highly detailed design, every construction could be displayed as a stand-alone piece or attached to other buildings at the set. The mini Café Corner includes details such as a fan over the doorway and published hotel signage, while the mini Market Street includes translucent bricks plus a unique brick structure.
The quaint mini Green Grocer also has transparent bricks along with a fire escape in the back, although the mini Fire Brigade includes a brick bell and white curved wall elements. Finally, the mini Grand Emporium includes a rooftop signal, skylight, and window washing machine.
With excellent detailing and a massive variety of elements in a variety of rich colors, this exclusive mini modular collection is the ideal addition to every VIP Member’s collection.
8. LEGO Creator Expert Downtown Diner Building Kit
Drop in at the LEGO® Creator Expert 10260 Downtown Diner, in which you’ll find a healthy part of fun and surprises. This impressive model features removable construction segments for easy access into the detailed inside, which includes a ground-level 1950s-style diner with a large curved front window, red bar stools, jukebox, counter, and an open-plan kitchen.
The mid-level includes a gym with a boxing ring, punching bag, and weight training area, while on the upper-level you’ll get a recording studio, complete with a vocal booth, mixing desk, and a refreshments cupboard. The facade of this construction includes pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling with a sizable ‘DINER’ signal.
Other external features include arched windows, balconies, and stairs, along with a pink convertible automobile and a detailed sidewalk, full with a mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots, and a streetlamp. This unbelievable classic toy was designed to provide a challenging and rewarding construction experience with a little nostalgia and charm.
9. LEGO Creator Expert Parisian Restaurant
It is very busy in the Restaurant. As a scooter zips by, inside the server rushes between the tables because the nervous young guy becomes ready to suggest with the ring! It is just as busy behind the scenes, with all the chef busily preparing the meals.
This beautifully detailed construction is the setting for so many tales and is a fantastic improvement to the LEGO modular construction collection. The Parisian Restaurant includes a fully-stocked, white and blue-tiled kitchen with tableware as well as a cozy flat with a daybed, kitchenette, and fireplace.
On the floor is the artist living space with a studio that includes a cast iron heater, easel, paintbrush, and 2 works of art by the aspiring artist. Outside stairs lead to the roof patio lined with hanging planters and flowers where the diners consume alfresco-style.
This wonderful Parisian Restaurant model also includes a facade with croissants, clams, and feather details that exude the feel of Paris. Includes 5 minifigures: chef, waiter, a woman along with a romantic bunch.
What is the appropriate age for the LEGO modular building set?
This varies since kids develop at different paces and have different types of experiences with buildings. However, pediatric experts recommend that kids should start playing with LEGO building sets around the age of four.
How many pieces does the biggest LEGO modular building set have?
The biggest set has 2766 pieces, but it’s not a set that is recommended for younger kids. You might want to go for more simple types suited for their age.
Is there any danger for kids to play with LEGO sets?
Typically, the answer is no. However, you should supervise or build the sets together with your child since small pieces can be choking hazards. Other than that, LEGO sets are perfectly safe, created from non-toxic materials that can harm your kid’s skin in any way.
What are the benefits of LEGO building sets?
There are different benefits to playing with LEGO building sets. First of all, it teaches kids about architecture and construction. It also raises children’s cognitive functions alongside hand-eye coordination. Building these sets also boosts creativity and imagination for kids.
Are LEGO building sets suitable for kids with ADHD?
LEGO building sets are amazing for children diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. It boosts their sense of planning, focus, and flexibility. Children with ADHD can spend hours constructing these buildings. This helps them focus in school or any other activity that is not related to playing.
Which LEGO modular building set should I get for my kid?
There are many different choices depending on the child’s age. Bigger, more complicated sets are meant for older children. The theme of the set is also an essential factor to consider when buying the set. Choose these according to your child’s preferences since they might love certain colors and shapes more.
Are you looking for a good educational toy for your kid? Than LEGO is the best choice you can make. Part of the allure is a LEGO modular buildings at a different moment, similar to the Winter Village series. A world in which you are able to escape where folks are simply deliriously naive. toys
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon:
- You can tell everyone how to get to Sesame Street and spark nostalgic memories when you build and display this LEGO Ideas (21324) set, featuring the iconic 123 Sesame Street building and Hooper’s...
- The set features Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie minifigures, plus Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird figures; Also includes Slimey the Worm, Dorothy the Goldfish, Radar the Teddy Bear and Rubber...
- The 123 Sesame Street model features Elmo's bedroom and Bert and Ernie's apartment, including the iconic portrait of the pair and Ernie’s bath, plus lots more authentic details and accessory...
- The Sesame Street corner also includes Hooper’s Store, Big Bird’s nest, Oscar the Grouch’s trash can and more, making this 1,367-piece building kit a fun way to spend quality time on your own or...
- The model measures over 9.4” (24cm) high, 14.2” (36.2cm) wide and 8.2” (21cm) deep; An eye-catching display piece for your home, it also makes the best LEGO gift for Sesame Street fans and...
- This creepy LEGO Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and...
- This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting
- If you appreciate beautiful details, you'll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the elevator via...
- Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mom, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a...
- This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to...
- Gather the family and build fun memories with a delightful LEGO brick Gingerbread House that makes a festive holiday centerpiece kids of all ages will love!
- Build a Gingerbread House with frosted roofs, colorful candy buttons, candy-cane columns and walking sticks, glittery windows and a tall chimney stack with a fire that glows!
- Includes sweet gingerbread man, woman and baby figures, candy furniture, a baby carriage, snow blower, holiday tree with decorations and gifts, a rocking horse and toy train
- The LEGO Creator Expert Gingerbread House is a set that the whole family will love as well as a fun building challenge for ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert Gingerbread House measures over 8” (21cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep
- Build a LEGO Stranger Things Byers’ house and The Upside Down from the global hit Netflix original series
- This Stranger Things merchandise includes 8 Stranger Things characters: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon
- The Stranger Things Byers’ house measures over 12 inch (32cm) tall, 17 inch (44cm) wide and 8 inch (21cm) deep; 2287 pieces – For fans and big kids aged 16+
- This LEGO Stranger Things toy makes the perfect gift for fans of the series and makes an ideal Stranger Things collectible
- This LEGO Stranger Things The Upside Down 75810 building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Build the LEGO Ideas Old Fishing Store, with detailed exterior, shop and connected lookout tower with office. Exterior features steps to the front and side doors of the store, railings, ventilator and...
- Includes 4 minifigures: a captain, a fisherman, a fisherwoman and a child, plus a cat and three seagull figures
- LEGO Ideas brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Old Fishing Store measures over 12” high, 9” wide and 9” deep
- Packed with clever design features and unexpected surprises, this LEGO Police Station (10278) model building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for a mindful project.
- Discover stylish features with crime-busting details, including a case board with authentic red lines connecting the clues, reel-to-reel recorder, jail cell, evidence locker and more.
- With 2,923 pieces and 5 minifigures, including a 1940s-era police officer, there’s lots to discover. Printed tiles like the billboard, telephone and typewriter bring the detailed scenes to life.
- Ideal for true-crime fans and LEGO lovers alike, this building kit gives hours of enjoyment and a creative experience that will appeal to adults.
- Adult LEGO fans will love the novel pieces in this set, including 2 pieces in ultra-rare nougat color, 4 blank animal-head pieces used for the cornice detail and an inverted 2-color arch
- Challenge advanced LEGO builders and inspire role-play fun with this highly detailed LEGO Tree House, featuring 3 cabins, a tree with interchangeable summer and fall leaves and play-inspiring features...
- This cool tree house toy playset includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- 3036 pieces – This adult LEGO set for ages 16+ makes an unusual gift for LEGO fans
- This LEGO Ideas 21318 Tree House eco-friendly toy features over 180 botanical elements made from plant-based polyethylene plastic and can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys...
- Build an icon of wind energy with the collectible LEGO Creator Expert Vestas Wind Turbine, complete with Power Functions motorized blades, trees and greenery, cozy cottage and a Vestas service van!
- This big LEGO set also includes 3 minifigures: a woman and 2 Vestas service technicians, plus a dog figure
- Measures approximately 39” (100 cm) high, 24” (62cm) wide and 12” 31cm) deep
- 826 pieces – For boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Vestas Wind Turbine 10268 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building