Your child is prepared to proceed out of a crib. However, the idea of your little toddler rolling around in a large bed seems frightening. You could try out a toddler-size bed, but that is an unnecessary cost. Rather, compromise using a normal size bed along with a toddler bed railing. The best toddler bed rails provide security and safety for your little one. They let reassurance knowing that if your kid rolls over, there’ll be a very simple safety net or merely plush surface to grab them rather than the rude awakening of this hard floor.
Table of Contents
- Do You Need A Bed Rail?
- List of 8 Best Toddler Bed Rails Reviews
- 1. Bed Rails for Toddlers – Extra Long Toddler Bed Rail Guard for Kids Twin, Double, Full Size Queen & King Mattress
- 2. Regalo Hideaway 54-Inch Extra Long Bed Rail Guard, with Reinforced Anchor Safety System
- 3. Munchkin Sleep Toddler Bed Rail, Fits Twin, Full and Queen Size Mattresses
- 4. Dream On Me Mesh Security Rail
- 5. KOOLDOO 43″ Fold Down Toddlers Safety Bed Rail Children Bed Guard with NBR Foam Include 1Pc Seat Belt
- 6. Inflatable Travel Bed Rails for Toddlers. Portable Bed Rail Bumper. Kids Safety Guard for Bed
- 7. Bed Buddy Bed Rail Guard for Toddlers, Kids and Adults Easy Install Plus Easy Carry Travel Bag
- 8. Toddler Bed Rail Bumpers [2 Pack] Safety Sleep Bedside Rail Guard for Toddlers & Kids & Baby
Do You Need A Bed Rail?
Nothing sinks a parent’s heart rather like hearing a dull thud when their backs are turned. The transition from bed to bed is stressful enough with No frightening night falls, so if you are feeling nervous about bedtime security, installing a bed railing has a lot of advantages:
- They are only safer: You do not need your toddler damaging themselves if they roll over and drop. This may be a frightening experience for a kid and the disorientation may set their progress, particularly if they had been somewhat apprehensive about the new bed to start with. But another advantage is that there is less opportunity for them to really go wandering unsupervised in their area and getting into mischief!
- They create the transition into a major bed easier psychologically: A bed with a bed rail can be reassuring to your child because they leave behind the protection of the crib. The sudden absence of crib bars may feel frightening. However, a toddler bed rail may make a kid feel a little more contained.
- You get a fantastic night’s sleep: Abed rail means no leaping from bed to pick up a crying child from the ground in the middle of the night. Enough said.
If you want to find the best toddler bed rails? Keep reading this post to discover more.
List of 8 Best Toddler Bed Rails Reviews
1. Bed Rails for Toddlers – Extra Long Toddler Bed Rail Guard for Kids Twin, Double, Full Size Queen & King Mattress
- TRIPLE-SAFE: The only toddler bed rail guard that secures closely with springs and slats with velcro, boxsprings utilizing straps under the mattress, or timber bases utilizing screws.
- UNIVERSAL: Perfect for child twin beds, doubles, queens, and kings.
- SIMPLE: Pull on the latch to readily pull-down the bed rail. Simple installation.
- INNOVATIVE: Recently designed apartment iron bars permit your child to be secured safely but without feeling the bars under their mattress. Curved pull-down design fits easily round bed frame.
2. Regalo Hideaway 54-Inch Extra Long Bed Rail Guard, with Reinforced Anchor Safety System
- Having an all-steel structure, the Regalo HideAway Extra Long Bed Rail is prepared to take care of the regular use of a tiny one.
- To adapt up beds to a queen-sized mattress, the railing measures 54″ long and 20″ high. The excess length of the bed railing helps protect from injuries.
- The Regalo HideAway Extra Long Bed Rail requires no tools and builds quickly.
3. Munchkin Sleep Toddler Bed Rail, Fits Twin, Full and Queen Size Mattresses
- Transitioning into a big boy or big girl bed is an exciting milestone in a toddler’s life. But let us face it, parents are not just prepared to roll with possible drops, or railings that seem more at home on hospital beds. Input Munchkin’s Sleep Bed Rail, which unites the utmost in security with fun, contemporary design.
- This innovative child safety rail comes with a durable aluminum frame and provides a pop of color to a child’s bedroom decor. Offered in gray, lime green, aqua blue, or pink, this mesh bed rail is 18″ tall and extends to 36″ wide.
- The security straps remove gaps between the bed mattress and rail, providing excellent safety, and also a push-button folding hinge permits children to climb in and out of bed easily. The Sleep Bedrail matches twin, full, and queen-sized mattresses.
- When security and fashion match, they open the door to worry-free sleep (for both children and parents alike). Transitioning into a large boy or big girl bed is an exciting milestone in a toddler’s life. But let us face it, parents are not just prepared to roll with possible falls – or railings which seem more at home on hospital beds. Input Munchkin’s Sleep Bed Rail, which unites the utmost in security with fun, contemporary design.
- This innovative child safety rail comes with a durable aluminum frame and also provides a pop of color to a kid’s bedroom décor.
4. Dream On Me Mesh Security Rail
- The Dream On Me Mesh Security Rail safely fastens into the side of the Twin size bed. This lightweight rail arrives completely assembled and is intended to match compatible with a double size mattress only.
- Measuring 33 inches in length and 15 inches tall.
- A fantastic investment that provides you and your little one reassurance and awareness of safety throughout the procedure.
5. KOOLDOO 43″ Fold Down Toddlers Safety Bed Rail Children Bed Guard with NBR Foam Include 1Pc Seat Belt
- Suitable for any kind of bed: suitable for toddlers, double beds along with other large-size beds.
- Safe: formaldehyde-free cloth, in large density, wear-resistant, and difficult to rip, simple to wash. Premium excellent steel, secure and powerful, with powerful endurance, to safeguard your infant.
- Peace of Mind: Using detailed directions, it isn’t hard to set up, with no trouble.
- Characteristics: Attached into a seat belt, all of the metallic sticks are wrapped in foamed cotton to boost your security element. Folding design conserves your house area.
6. Inflatable Travel Bed Rails for Toddlers. Portable Bed Rail Bumper. Kids Safety Guard for Bed
- No need to cage your toddler or young child at night using a clumsy metal bed rail in concern of security. The Royexe Inflatable bed rail bumper is discreet, easily portable, and turned out to be equally as safe and effective in preventing falls out of bed! On top of that, you can still snuggle up for your kiddo since they fall asleep.
- Made from a strong, thick PVC material that’s free of harsh chemicals, meets and exceeds all CPSC & ASTM kid security regulations TESTED & CERTIFIED.
- The highly popular foam bed rail bumper just got better… within an inflatable layout that blows up quickly and flattens entirely for simple portability and storage! Made from durable PVC material in an airtight type, it is going to prove to be tougher than your son or daughter.
- The Royexe bed rail guard conforms to any mattress or bed and works with many sheets. It is non-slip silicone backing adheres firmly to the mattress, making sure that this security rail will stay in place as if your kid shifts around. Contrary to other foam bumpers, it’s water-resistant and resistant to nighttime accidents.
- The Toyexe inflatable security guard will keep your child safe when they are sound asleep by supplying a gentle reminder of this border of the bed and causing your child to change off – even in their deepest fantasies. The exceptional layout and shape of the side railing prevent even the busiest sleeper from rolling over.
- Not only can it safely and easily transition your toddler from a crib to a big kid bed, but it is also the best answer for traveling with children. Take it with your family holiday, road trip, or resort stay to securely enjoy a fantastic night’s rest.
7. Bed Buddy Bed Rail Guard for Toddlers, Kids and Adults Easy Install Plus Easy Carry Travel Bag
- KEEP WIGGLY KIDS IN PLACE WITH A GENTLE TOUCH: The Bed Buddy was created as a passive security reminder that offers gentle immunity when a child touches it in their sleep. This supplies a subconscious sign that the advantage is close and induces the sleeping kid to stop or go away.
- UNIQUE SNUGSAFE DESIGN: The Bed Buddy is the sole bed rail bumper using all the unique SnugSafe Design which can keep even the wiggliest toddlers secure and snug in their bed. The distinctive steep peak shape with all the 4 1/2 inch height is not as likely to roll more than the classic smooth semi-circle layout of additional bed bumpers.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALL: Only place the Bed Buddy along with this mattress or mattress pad and cover with a fitted sheet (works best with deep fitted sheets). Unlike conventional bedrails, it requires just seconds to install!
- UNIVERSAL FIT AND LIGHT & EASY FOR TRAVEL: The lightweight design and convenient travel tote make it simple to accept any excursion. The Bed Buddy is 48 in long x 7 wide and 4.5in large supplying a really universal fit for any conventional size mattress like; double, full, queen, king in addition to many travel cots and beds like the ones located in RVs, swimming, cruise ships and trains. The Bed Buddy is suggested for ages 2 and up.
8. Toddler Bed Rail Bumpers [2 Pack] Safety Sleep Bedside Rail Guard for Toddlers & Kids & Baby
- COMFORTABLE & USER-FRIENDLY: In contrast to the conventional prison-style metal railing, the foam mattress bumpers through supplies gentle touch for a subconscious sign to remind your toddlers which they’re near threat and ought to go away.
- MEMORY FOAM PADDING & NON SKID COVER: High-density memory foam gives a soft touch to children while also firm enough to keep them from falling away from the mattress. The cover is constructed from nonmetallic silicone and airy cotton fabric, machine washable.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The kid bed bumper only requires three easy actions to be utilized. First, start the vacuum bundle to permit the foam to rebound to its original form. Secondly, put it to the mattress. Third, pay for the fitted sheet.
A bed rail was not only an”added expense.” It was a pure requirement.
I received a much better night’s sleep, realizing that I did not need to keep an ear out for my kid’s moves, or worse yet, his fall.
Choose a bed rail that matches your existing bed and bedding, and that’s safe so that it can grow as your kid does!