As a mother, I understand how tough it can be if you’ve got a fussy baby. It is difficult to understand your child in pain, particularly when you can not do anything to assist them. It can make for a few long nights for the mother and baby.
Imagine if you really did have something to assist them? Teething is among the things that needs to occur but thankfully essential oils can assist with this.
Plus, being able to soothe my baby and understand that I’m not placing anything detrimental on him, makes me overjoyed.
Table of Contents
- List of 8 Best Essential Oils For Teething
- 1. Punkin Butt Teething Oil 2 oz. | Natural Relief for Babies First Teeth
- 2. Cutting Loose Teething Oil 10ml Glass Roller
- 3. Wellements Organic Baby Tooth Oil
- 4. Plant Therapy Clove Bud Organic Essential Oil
- 5. Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Ultra-Premium 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
- 6. BALM! Baby *Teething Rescue Kit* All Natural Teething Tincture & Rub (Sweet Glycerin)
- 7. Majestic Pure Clove Essential Oil, Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade 1 fl oz
- 8. Gentle Baby 5ml Essential Oils by Young Living Essential Oils
List of 8 Best Essential Oils For Teething
1. Punkin Butt Teething Oil 2 oz. | Natural Relief for Babies First Teeth
There’s nothing more challenging than watching your child or grandchild suffering from teething pain. Using Punkin Butt Teething Oil, relief is seconds away! We have taken all of the guesswork out of helping them obviously. Formulated to be secure to use directly from the jar and may be utilized as frequently as required.
- Punkin Butt Teething Oil is 100% natural and 100% safe; PETA Cruelty-Free and Vegan.
- It’s the best treatment produced by infusing organically grown herbs (Chamomile, Peppermint and Clove) into natural carrier oils.
- To use, just massage the oil lightly on the affected gums with clean fingers or even a q-tip as frequently as required. With no medicines and these low key oil content, There’s no risk of overdose
- Our exceptionally effective and infant safe formulation Is Ideal for babys first teeth and will help alleviate teething pain
- Keep your infant safe from damaging chemicals- we pack our oils from BPA-free vinyl or amber glass bottles only
2. Cutting Loose Teething Oil 10ml Glass Roller
Our teething mix for infants comes in a simple to use 10ml glass roller jar. NO plastic! A dark amber jar helps maintain the vital oils in order that they don’t oxidize. The roller trick makes application easy. The oil mix is currently diluted into the ideal strength for infants.
- Helps alleviate teething discomfort, simple to use & NO INGESTING!
- Comes in a 10ml amber glass roller jar, NO PLASTIC!
- Handmade using natural & organic ingredients in small batches in the United States
- NO clove oil, NO benzocaine, NO belladonna, Zero parabens & NO additives
- Diluted into the ideal strength for infant, no guessing!
3. Wellements Organic Baby Tooth Oil
Wellements Organic Baby Tooth Oil gets an ideal smell and touch of sweetness that will make teething babies content. Even the benzocaine-free and belladonna-free formulation is specially made to be gentle on tiny gums and can be certified USDA organic.
- With the ideal odor and some sweetness to help make teething joyful.
- New and advanced formulation with gentle sweet taste That’s gentle on tiny gums starting at 4 months+
- Free from: Benzocaine, Belladonna, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Dyes, Parabens, Alcohol, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, along with Preservatives
- USDA certified organic: Produced in the USA using Easy, organic and natural components, 100% Kosher and vegan
- Free from harmful plastics: Glass jar requires no refrigeration after opening and it’s absolutely free from additives — just how nature designed and how it ought to be to your little one!
4. Plant Therapy Clove Bud Organic Essential Oil
KidSafe by Plant Therapy is your first-ever line of essential oils designed particularly for kids. Formulated by Robert Tisserand for kids ages 2–10, KidSafe includes an assortment of synergies and only oils targeted for frequent problems within this age range. All these are available as 100% pure, undiluted essential oils in addition to pre-diluted roll-ons.
- USDA organic, 100% licensed with no fillers or additives: It is not just ideal for pain relief and inflammation however smells amazing also! Clove bud (Syzygium aromaticum) includes a hot, spicy aroma that smells like fresh cloves! Perfect for producing winter or autumn diffuser mixes.
- Each bottle of petroleum from plant treatment goes through numerous rounds of testing such as organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an important oil specialist, and numerous rounds of GC-ms testing by numerous third-party laboratories.
- High-quality cheap essential oils: in plant treatment, the purpose is to positively affect the lives of so many folks as possible, by promoting such a top excellent product for an inexpensive price. Be confident knowing you’re buying quality oils in direct-to-consumer prices.
Roman Chamomile, also called English, candy and backyard chamomile, is chosen from another plant species than German chamomile. It’s thought to contain exceptional therapeutic grade properties particularly when it has to do with its calming effects and also its particular suitability for kids.
- Avíanō Botanicals Roman Chamomile is pure and undiluted so that you can completely appreciate the sweet, calming odor in its truest form.
- Avíanō Botanicals doesn’t mix or mix their oils together with any other lesser grade nutritional supplement or company oils.
- Roman chamomile is also thought to be exceptional particularly when it regards its strong calming results and its particular suitability for kids.
- Avíanō Botanicals chamomile oil is an extract of the leaves and blossoms of their Chamaemelum nobile by steam distillation.
- Combine the Roman chamomile using lavender oil to get extra soothing attributes to use as massage oil or even in the tub. Add several drops into your present products to raise the appearance advantages to your own hair, face, skin and body and revel in a relaxing aromatherapy at exactly the exact same moment!
6. BALM! Baby *Teething Rescue Kit* All Natural Teething Tincture & Rub (Sweet Glycerin)
BALM! Baby Teething Rescue Kit features aid for teeth going beneath the teeth and gums knowingly cutting through.
- Made from an extract of herbs that are gentle, helps calm infant & alleviate pain because of teething
- Can help to relieve swelling, inflammation & pain brought on by teething.
- Soft and Effective! Recommended 6 Months+
- Cruelty Free – Leaping Bunny Accredited
- Stored in Amber Glass Jar – NO Plastic = NO Leaching
- Made in the USA!
- Recommended for 6 weeks +
7. Majestic Pure Clove Essential Oil, Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade 1 fl oz
Majestic Pure Clove Leaf Oil is natural and pure. It’s expressed by distillation from the leaves. Clove oil is utilized in aromatherapy, as massage combination, as analgesic as well as famous for its skincare properties. Clove oil blends nicely with citronella, lemon, orange, lemon, peppermint, rosemary, and rose oils. For external use only, have to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
- Actual and Organic Clove Leaf Essential Oil; non-toxic; without any additives; unfiltered and undiluted without the fillers
- Clove essential oil is derived from the tree Syzgium aromaticum plant
- Clove oil blends well with citronella, grapefruit, orange, lemon, peppermint, rosemary, and rose oils
- Delivered using a top Excellent glass dropper to get ease-of-use
8. Gentle Baby 5ml Essential Oils by Young Living Essential Oils
- Comforting, calming, relaxing, also valuable for reducing anxiety while pregnant.
- It helps decrease pressure marks and scar tissues and hydrates the skin, enhances elasticity and reduces wrinkles.
- It’s very soothing to dry, chapped skin and diaper rash.
- May Be Used on mom and infant
These are the Best Essential Oils For Teething on the market today. Hopefully, the products listed will help you make the best choice. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.