- All class registrations must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Within 48 hours of initial registration a full refund will be given on all cancellations or changes.
- 48 hours after initial registration, all changes and cancellations will incur a $10 change fee.
- Single Session Classes
- Changes or cancellations within 7 calendar days of the scheduled class will incur a $25 late-change fee.
- Series Classes
- Changing to another class once the series has begun will incur a $25 change fee and the classes will be prorated accordingly
- Cancelling a class once the series has begun will result in a 50% credit of the remaining classes in the series based on the original purchase price.
- Any class missed without notifying Isis Parenting prior to the start of class, is not eligible for a refund.
(Sleep, Lactation, Parenting)
- A full refund is given for cancellations or changes of appointments with notice of more than 24 hours.
- Cancellations or changes made within 24 hours of the appointment will incur a $25 fee.
- Cancellations (or no-shows) without prior notice are not eligible for a refund.
Requests for exceptions for medical reasons may be made on an individual basis, and must be accompanied by a physician’s or midwife’s written documentation within 30 days of the initial class session.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
Returns or exchanges may be made at any one of our Boston store locations or by shipping the item back to our Online Processing site.
Full refunds will be issued up to 30 days from the ship date and store credits will be issued up to 45 days from the ship date. All items must be unused and in original packaging. For the safety of our clients, car seats, strollers, furniture, intimate apparel, breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and personal care items may not be returned unless the product is defective or damaged upon receipt. All markdown merchandise is final sale.
Please note, shipping charges will not be refunded.
For returns/exchanges being shipped back to us, please email the following information to email@example.com
1. Order Number
2. Name and Address of the person who purchased the item.
3. Name and Address where the items were shipped.
4. Contact phone number.
5. The item(s) you wish to return/exchange and the reason(s) for the return/exchange. (Please see return codes below)
02- Wrong Size/Color
03- Duplicate Gift
04- Other (please explain)
Please use this address for your shipping label:
Attn: Online Order Processing
110 2nd Avenue
Please note: Items purchased from our Boston area locations or from our online store at www.isisparenting.com can not be accepted for return any of our Atlanta, Dallas, or Fort Worth locations.